50-50 deal on carding donation button on my temporary random blog

D

Deleted member 9694

Гость
https://enricocostamagna.blogspot.it/

Hello my carding friends, I just created this horiblle random blog and added compleatlly random texts to it just to make it not look plain. It has payment system which accepts both credit cards and paypal which are directed to hacked paypal account which I have bought and using. There is no strict price of the item, any payment is donation.

WHO EVER IS INTERESTED YOU CAN HIT DONATION BUTTON AND CARD ( OR PAY FROM HACKED PAYPAL ) ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND YOU 50% OF THAT AMOUNT IN BTC.

If that kind of offer is not allowed on forum it's ok, I would delete it then

I insist on working with an escrow
If interested pm me for details

I explained what is deal. If you have more questions pm me

I have a prepaid card but it is American is it possible to donate?

It is bro
If you do donate pm me so I can recognize which transaction is yours and send me your btc address

so i have 2 cards that are active but everytime i try o donate with these cards it keeps saying i might have an account....what does this mean?

Probably means paypal account. Can you pm me and send screenshots there ?
I know it worked with ccs without paypal before

I a
https://enricocostamagna.blogspot.it/

Hello my carding friends, I just created this horiblle random blog and added compleatlly random texts to it just to make it not look plain. It has payment system which accepts both credit cards and paypal which are directed to hacked paypal account which I have bought and using. There is no strict price of the item, any payment is donation.

WHO EVER IS INTERESTED YOU CAN HIT DONATION BUTTON AND CARD ( OR PAY FROM HACKED PAYPAL ) ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT AND I WILL SEND YOU 50% OF THAT AMOUNT IN BTC.

If that kind of offer is not allowed on forum it's ok, I would delete it then

I insist on working with an escrow
If interested pm me for details
Im interested, give me more details. I can get you some business. Hope it still working.

is the offer still available

Bro, you literally have it as my signature on every post on this forum :)

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Paypal buisness account which was connected with blogg got banned, this offer is not available for some time. You can freely delete thread, when I make new one I will post

am interested, give me the detail blog website please
. ipekere.
i will telegram as crowther
regards.

Назад
Верх Низ