about drop

redeye

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
so is it very risky for my drop if he is in uk and cc is uk and i am carding uk shop? is it better to card from other country shop or to use other cc?

No, you should be safe. Obviously make sure you use UK SOCKS or else you will fail.
And you only really might get raided if maybe your drop has been blacklisted many times or if you "killed" a shop.

I hope you understand.

When I was in highschool and first started this shit I didn't know any better and I didn't know anything about DM or SC or anything like that, I just bought shit off of #ccpower

Anyways I use to card shit to my own house all the time and never had any problems but I was also stupid back then and new to all of this.

However, after watching Dateline NBC with Chris Hansen, you can youtube the video 'dateline to catch an identity thief' there was a few cases where people would be accepting packages because some nigerian was pretending to be a company or something and reshipping the packages to Nigeria. They showed up at their house and the 'victims' told them that they were working for this guy who would pay them for every package they shipped and these people were oblivious that they were being used as a drop.

So back when I was a teenager I came up with a story I would use if I ever got caught that some guy was paying me to send him packages he sent to my house. I never did get caught but it's always better to be cautious so tell your drop to not use a spot as a drop too often or in any particular pattern.

ok thanks guys, now its clear.

one more question, this blacklist of drop adress can see only that shop i have carded allready or all shops?

Назад
Верх Низ