advice for uk vbv and mastersecure

Elenabob

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hello brothers,i would like to ask you one serious question,and i hope there are some serious people who can answer to my question.

How to trick those fucking verified by visa,master secure and etc.? I tried to buy some uk+dob ,but i just lost my money, because almost all merchants are asking more like dob, like sort code and etc. Give me as much information as you can I would be very grateful ! Thanks for your time guys.

Next time before buying any uk + dob, make sure you know the bins which password can be reset with just dob................actually some few uk bins are not registered for vbv, while with some just the cvv details is enough to reset the pass

Next time before buying any uk + dob, make sure you know the bins which password can be reset with just dob................actually some few uk bins are not registered for vbv, while with some just the cvv details is enough to reset the pass

Can you tell me few bins like that? Ill be very gratefull. TY

Hello brothers,i would like to ask you one serious question,and i hope there are some serious people who can answer to my question.

How to trick those fucking verified by visa,master secure and etc.? I tried to buy some uk+dob ,but i just lost my money, because almost all merchants are asking more like dob, like sort code and etc. Give me as much information as you can I would be very grateful ! Thanks for your time guys.
it is simple just click on forgot password and they will tell u to fill the the info again like cc no , name printed on the card,cvc and dob then reset the password..... man before doing all this shit just call the bank say u wanna update ur details change the phone no and mobile to ur and say them u r doing an online transaction before tht they will do some security question check up .....simple question if u have the details ready with u .........

It's all about the BIN's that you get, some time it better to pay a litter bit more for the right BIN's $0.5 or $2.0. You need to start to billed up your owen BIN base for your carding requirements.
Here are some useful links to help to find the right BIN's & info about the BIN's. (Debit cards or credit cards)
Credit Card BIN Numbers Database | Bank Identification Number Lookup | BIN List 2020
The best way around vbv is to order over the phone some times, that's a another subject.
VBV Debit cards always like sort codes & account number to reset the password. So Fullz are also good ways to get around this. Credit cards like to have dob. Some time your lucky & the card is not registered with vbv or mcs.
So having the right BIN's is important, But we are all to are owen. Hope this helps.
PS - Wish more people contribute this site.

Назад
Верх Низ