Arbitration/Aрбитраж jstash.bazar

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

SingleMom

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I made a deposit $110 to Joker's Stash
I buy 31 card and got 30 of them is dead(invalid) cards. I asked for refund and got it after 24hours but JStash charge me 0.5$ each dead card for checking fee.
It's bull shit because I lose my money an got nothing. I even must wait for 24 hours until I got refund to continue get dead cards.
I tried to contact them before I post this, they totally do not reply.
Mod need to review this vendor

Вложения

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    93,1 КБ · Просмотры: 69
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    138,3 КБ · Просмотры: 69
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    36 КБ · Просмотры: 63
By signing up at their site you agree with their terms and conditions. Apparently there're rules for cards refund.

Personally I don't see any signs of scam here. Checking a card costs money, it's usually done by outsource services like luxchecker. Free card check is up to the will of the card shop.

By signing up at their site you agree with their terms and conditions. Apparently there're rules for cards refund.

Personally I don't see any signs of scam here. Checking a card costs money, it's usually done by outsource services like luxchecker. Free card check is up to the will of the card shop.
Sir, in their rules, I do not see that I must pay checker fee in case they give me bad card. How can I know JStash do not use generator to make credit card for sale?
https://procrd.org/attachments/1-png.2284/?temp_hash=7c38b143569de4e7ded6e71930fb96b3

Can you please invite their topicstarter to this thread? I want to listen to his explanation.

Done.
https://procrd.org/threads/jokers-s...he-underground-market.6351/page-75#post-76117

I had the same problem, but with $ 20 card, in all I buy for $ 260 there was only 3 card that was valid and high the other all invalid

I made a deposit $110 to Joker's Stash
I buy 31 card and got 30 of them is dead(invalid) cards. I asked for refund and got it after 24hours but JStash charge me 0.5$ each dead card for checking fee.
It's bull shit because I lose my money an got nothing. I even must wait for 24 hours until I got refund to continue get dead cards.
I tried to contact them before I post this, they totally do not reply.
Mod need to review this vendor

SingleMom,

+20 usd bonus added to your shop balance - its even 2x more than you spent on checker
and please remember - check & refund requests in my shop is NOT FREE, its cost $0.5
if you don't accept it - please leave my shop, i don't force you to work with me

how i can help you more ?
if you want -
i can send your money back to your btc addr and close your shop account

i never force you to buy my stuff
if you have bad results - don't buy my stuff anymore, simple leave it for ppl who knows how to get profits with it
i repeat - i never force you to spend your time and money in my shop, you can always buy stuff in other shop(s),
i need nothing from you, i don't need your money - simple go and spend it wherever you want.

Последнее редактирование:
I had the same problem, but with $ 20 card, in all I buy for $ 260 there was only 3 card that was valid and high the other all invalid
first of all:
all latest stuff in the shop (both dumps and cards) are strong 70-100% valid rate,
i see the live sales/refunds stats in a real time and i see that my stuff is absolutely OK.
thousands of shop users have GREAT RESULTS and PROFITS with my stuff !!
so if something is not working in your hands it's not means that it's not working in general,
please DO NOT BLAME ME (or any other vendors) FOR YOUR OWN MISTAKES !!
second:
we have a rules in our shop, right ?
if you did your order(s) from a refundable base(s) - you are GUARANTEED, absolutely for sure got refunds for each and every bad. isn't it ??
did you made check-&-refund request in a proper refund time period according to refund policy and shop rules or not ??
absolute all bases after 3 days become refundable (have refund option)
so my advice to you:
if you want to have refund ability - do your orders only from a refundable bases (99% of bases in the shop are refundable)
if you will do your orders from a refundable bases - you will GUARANTEED get refunds for each and every bad (according to REFUND POLICY)
finally:
if you have bad results - don't buy my stuff anymore, simple leave it for ppl who knows how to get profits with it
i repeat - i never force you to spend your time and money in my shop, you can always buy stuff in other shop(s),
i need nothing from you, i don't need your money - simple go and spend it wherever you want.
REFUND POLICY
Default refund time is 3 hours (dumps) and 15 minutes (CVV2) – only for bases with refund option.
Refunds are only performed via the Orders section – we are not replacing/refunding any of your orders via client support/ticket system.
Refunds are only available if your check request was issued in the proper refund period. If you are late, then you are late – no refunds.
There are non-refundable items for which we never provide refunds. They are displayed in your cart. If you want refunds – do not buy such items.
Refunds are not made if checker shows that a card or dump is VALID (00-APPROVAL or 51-DECLINE). Checker results cannot be disputed.
For all other auth codes we provide easy refunds (except for non-refundable items).
Refunds are not made if a dump is not working in your area (REGION LOCK) but checker reports 00-APPROVAL or 51-DECLINE.
Refunds are not made for dumps of CITIBANK, USAA SAVINGS BANK, U.S. BANK.
Refunds are not made if your rating is 0 or below (means you made more refunds than deposits)

Are you satisfied with this response, TS?

SingleMom,

+20 usd bonus added to your shop balance - its even 2x more than you spent on checker
and please remember - check & refund requests in my shop is NOT FREE, its cost $0.5
if you don't accept it - please leave my shop, i don't force you to work with me

how i can help you more ?
if you want -
i can send your money back to your btc addr and close your shop account

Please do refund, I want full money back. I don't need you as you don't need me. So stop saying sth like that. We have more choices outside :)
1LVja3dq6G7Xs3y2GkERsFoc9Yk37TKUkX

Последнее редактирование:
Locking.

If someone else has issues with the service, please create new threads. Don't post anything here.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх Низ