AVS Manipulation/zip trick

Gold_Men(C)

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Anyone knows about this lets share info? I know alot but then its getting fucked this days. lots of sites dont fall anymore or maybe i am getting things wrong or maybe i need to back it up with calls or documents.

If anyone knows more about AVS manipulation, lets share idea please. Inbox only!

Please dont ask me what it is/means. I only want pro at this to share info and maybe i can share few sites that fall. Anyway contact me lets talk! I would have offered to pay for info but whoever does this wont need my little LR for info ;)

Thanks

Its piece a cake - Get a cc with the same zipcode as your drop address, Since "AVS" only cares about zip matching.

At order page, put the normal ccnum/expdate/cvv2/zipcode of cardholder and the address of your drop.

Same zipcode and you can put any address you want as long as it matches the zipcode of the cc.

Goodluck, and this has been tested personally over the years.

modern versions of AVS also care about house number, so just using cc with same zip is a bit obsolete...hence there are still tricks about it....

Thank you for your recent order. Your payment was successfully authorized for the purchase price, however we are holding your order until we can speak with you personally as a security precaution for your protection. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 800-XXX-XXXX (7-4 Mon-Fri, 9-12 Sat, MST) so that we may expedite the shipping of your order.

Do you think i passed? I know there are tricks now and that method you talked about FutureV is dead with Verizon. They match house number now!

I called later in the day but it had been voided cus they called owner before i saw this message? You think i might have luck?

Since AVS only checker NUMBERS, this is what you can do in UK.

Example UK post codes are like (s3u 2pe) so you find cc that contains the same numbers in the zip code example (de3 e2k) and it passes AVS verification.

Назад
Верх Низ