Bank Account

maxibon

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
quick question
If I have an SSN, DOB, and all the info needed. Couldn't I just open a bank account and get a CC in that persons name online w/ the documents going to a drop?

You can and you will most likely be raped after a while when feds trace the transaction/s u make and cash out

maxibon,

you can do if you change drop friend it is impossible they track every move or person name use or when gonna use them

maxibon,

you can do if you change drop friend it is impossible they track every move or person name use or when gonna use them

Isn't that true with all carding :D. But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

Isn't that true with all carding :D. But I mean if you do manage to open an account and get lets say a 3,000k or a 5,000k card, just wait a week after you get it and hit up 3 or 4 shops and get like 3 or 4 iphones, or atleast 2 or 3, and one can make the money back from the payment for the documents to open the account and make a profit.

Whatever, doesn't sound tight to me.

Назад
Верх Низ