Bank fullz ready to cashout

tekmart23

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hi, all members of procrd i have alot bank fullz infomations these have every infos to cashout, but i'm a newbie and i need someone to cashout these for me, i'm willing to take 40% and the casher take 60 % what i need here is money to start course on this forum anyone that is willing to take my bank fullz an make money off my bank fullz and give me a percentage out of it your welcome serious persons contact me in pm please.

Реакции: Lp17
what information is there ''infomations these have every infos to cashout''?

Hi, bezins thanks for your reply, for example : full name and address, ssn,dob,acc,roti,bank address and the day it was open.

Which bank? Wells Fargo? How do you want learn balance and mini deposits? By phone call?

Interested please pm

hello, is your offer still valid?? am here, lets make a big money... reply asap please, thank you.

Hi, all members of procrd i have alot bank fullz infomations these have every infos to cashout, but i'm a newbie and i need someone to cashout these for me, i'm willing to take 40% and the casher take 60 % what i need here is money to start course on this forum anyone that is willing to take my bank fullz an make money off my bank fullz and give me a percentage out of it your welcome serious persons contact me in pm please.
Can help with USA CC+FULLZ

tekmart23,

Hello I am from Brazil we can help each other I bag for you and you teach me how to get information by phone number

Назад
Верх Низ