Bank Transfers

bandgang

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hello all,
I am struggling to be able to do HSBC to HSBC U.K bank transfers. I am thinking it is for one of two reasons.
1. The amount I am trying to send is too high - I have done a few at 400 and 600 and they went. I have also done one at 1450 and 8500. They got stuck.
2. That I have a different IP to the actual account holder.
It could also be something else that I havent thought of.

Any assistance from anyone would be appreciated, especially if yuo had this problem and overcame it.

Hi again,
I have been informed that HSBC would be able to identify my laptop even if I change my dongle before each new login. Perhaps this is what is causing the block. Can anyone let me know if this is correct?

Thanks

if you use the same laptop all the time try and do the transfer from a diffrent one
if the problem happens then also you know the problem isnt your mac its the anti fra--ud system they have in place
on normal debit accounts if you do a large transfer out of the ordinary routine of the account
they may block to confirm with the account holder
uk bank logins can be a messy affair but also a very profitable one if you get it right
i may be able to help you transfer from hsbc if you are willing to share the profits
i have a contact within the bank in uk

Get virtualbox, easiest way. I have had many success with poker rooms using this method, poker is extremely difficult, because once you download their software they make hidden files and you cannot create any more accounts (If CC decline your screwed), so i use VirtualBox

Назад
Верх Низ