Binz and Fullz

cocaines

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I know this is a dumb question for most of you but what are binz and fullz, i see that alot of guys talk about them but I have no clue wat they are. Thanks for your help guys.

hi,

Bin = 6 first digit of credit card. With those one we can determine the type of card if its credit or debit, classic, gold, platinum, infinite... and we can determine the bank which issued this card and the country of this one.

Fullz= I'm not sur lol but I think its Cvv + all information you should have about the card holder to be successful in carding. E.g Adresse, tel number, Date of birth, Security Social Number, Mother maiden Name etc...

hi,

Bin = 6 first digit of credit card. With those one we can determine the type of card if its credit or debit, classic, gold, platinum, infinite... and we can determine the bank which issued this card and the country of this one.

Fullz= I'm not sur lol but I think its Cvv + all information you should have about the card holder to be successful in carding. E.g Adresse, tel number, Date of birth, Security Social Number, Mother maiden Name etc...
Thanks.

Bin is Bank Identification Number, this is 6 first number of creditcard for ex. 414766
Fullz is full information about creditcard, It included CC number, exp, CVV2 code, Full name, full address, SSN (Social Security Number), DOB (Date of Birth), email + PW and bank login (May be have also sercurity question and answer and number of driver license)

Назад
Верх Низ