Carding in New Zealand

best420

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I've done a forum search and have not come up with very much info.

I'm looking to learn about doing instore in New Zealand. I'm wondering the the store procedures. What are common cards in NZ.. 101, 201... do they check last 4, do they check for cvv or DOB? Which bins do best there? Lots of questions and very little info available. I'm thinking about taking a trip out there to try my luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

So far no help... I'm also looking for NZ drivers license, who makes a good passable ones in order to do instore? Please pm me or leave a message here.

You make me laugh now. Just try your card for $50-$100 and you can have answer to all your questions.

In New Zealand, cards issued after 2015 have chip and pin, and therefore are 201. As far as I know, relatively few cards are 101 anymore, however you can still use foreign 101 cards, assuming that they work there.

Sometimes they check last four, depends on the store and cashier. Some stores require that the last four be typed into the computer/terminal.

They never check DOB (I don't think they would have the ability to). The only time you would ever end up with that is if you got a CFA and the person on the phone asked for the card holders DOB.

Назад
Верх Низ