Carding walmart.com e-gifts

NiBius

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Whats going on with walmart e-gifts. I kept getting this error email after confirmation.

Error processing your recent Walmart.com order‏

Thank you for shopping with Walmart.com. Unfortunately, due to an error processing payment information, we have had to cancel the following order.

changed socks/mac/clean cookies/etc. still the same shit

change order amount,
change user data
check for CC balance for related things

if you get such error at walmart - the only reason is bad CC...

Same happened to me, but the card was good. Because I used the card right after for some other sites without problem, instant charge for much higher amount.
I suspect that walmart block some bins.

Yeap, card works on other sites. Idk maybe I gotta try new bins? Anyone having success?

this error is due to new accounts, many people carded walmart these last 2 months

Same problem for me also . whats the reason

i have been trying diff bins but i am keep getting the same error, does anyone have any idea if walmart have installed Socks or VPN detector? can they really detect that if the order was placed using socks or VPNs? pls we need some expert advise here, anyone? few months back i used to card for 2k or more for one order, but now its does not even work for 100$, kind a confused

i just tryed about 10 minutes ago and got same error message and card was good for sure

What if you use the cc that comes with your brute account?

Назад
Верх Низ