Cutlet maker Wincor ATM exploit FULL!

Реакции
Баллы
  1. Cutlet maker Full version with everything packed for profits. Selling it for 500$. Full support by me included.
  2. only 1000 copies available
There are two versions of sales tools:

1. Buy the full software package. Price of$1000
Is 3 (Stimulator22, Cutlet Maker 1.0 F, c0decalc) + instruction for working with ATM.

2. To purchase a software package without a program c0decalc. Price 500$
This is 2 programs (Stimulator22, Cutlet Maker 1.0 F) + instruction for working with ATM. In this case, you need to buy a code (100$ – 1 code)
for one time activation Cutlet Maker. For each new ATM, need a new code.

Work

Available at www.mrkpl.com

Describe the situation. I hope to be less of a question, both emotional and rational persuasion. Go.

1) Who has worked on this Burger, you know, if the ATM is antivirus, it will block the launch of best sellers and burgers.
Well, there is a full solution to this problem. Disable antivirus. In more detail, the buyer will learn in the manual, for example, anti-virus Kasp#rsk# Emb#dd#d.

2) In online cameras to watch the employee of the Bank, I ****EY?
The probability that a camera is watching employee of the Bank is very small (5%). Before the exchange you can easily check. If everything is OK – nLite. If not – go to another ATM. You have to understand that the banks relating to the theft of money from an ATM as “the outgoings”. For them it is peanuts. Banks consider all the problems of ATMs are lying on the manufacturer of ATMs. Just insure Bank ATMs and all deals with other matters. With the right approach, you will be able Sality any ATM. In the manual for the buyer-painted complete action plan from a connection to the ATM prior to the issuance of the cache. Following that, you will protect yourself. It is very important (!)

3) When extracting money from ATM, the signal goes to the Central office?
– No, software is not a virus. To control the issuance of money, the software uses a native library. There is no signal to the Central office is not.

4) can I download Burger for free from the Internet!
– It is believed that the cutlet is public. Frankly, what I saw in the network under packing cutlets are fake 90-95%. And one of the main program c0decalc (password generator), I have not seen anywhere else. Even if all the stars soydutsya, somehow you will find all the software.. or more popular situation – you will be prompted to work for someone for a percentage. Most likely, you have nothing to remove because the antivirus will not let you. And “turn off” the antivirus without knowledge and experience you unfortunately can't.

5) I need to carry to the ATM laptop/computer?
– No. Connecting to the ATM goes with the aid of the hub. On in your hub connected besprovodnaya keyboard (slightly larger than the palm), and flashcards.

6) what are the ATMs running the software?
-The software works in 3 versions ATM: wincor 1500xe, wincor 2000xe, 2050xe wincor. Banki (RF) which is available we need ATM – Sberbank, Rosgosstrakh Bank, Moscow industrial Bank, Eastern, ICD. But not only do these banks have a need ATM. Here are presented the most popular banks.

7) Software is not actual, the banks now slowly began to close the usb ports of plate/mesh.
– At this point, someone from the banks is trying to counteract the software some don't. In different regions in different ways. The opposition is as you have seen in the closure of the usb ports. With ATMs kotoromi we work is wincor 1500xe, 2000xe, 2050xe device each individual ATM different. And banks with them different work. Accordingly, it is possible to bypass the usb ports closed, safe and easy way. No alarm or the vibration sensor will not work. This method will live a very long time, because to repair all the technical vulnerabilities with a large network of ATMs quickly impossible. For banks it's not beneficial to change/remove the ATM, because the risk of theft of money in this way is very small. This introductory part ends, all the details of how to choose the ATM and bypass the security in the manual for the buyer.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/benama_9o?src=ios-link

Attention. If you want to buy this software, or you have any questions, please contact us at the above contacts.
All transactions through the guarantor.

никто за 1к вам рабочую котлету не продаст

this shit is free some guy found it on his hd and leaked it a while back btw its riddled with viruss

Назад
Верх Низ