d+p bins areas

tellaman

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
All bins eu 201 can be cashout on atm in south america?
or theres bins you cant cashout 201 eu in south america?
its all south america the same for cashout or its better mex, that for example chile?......
thanks for comments about cashout eu201 in south america

from what I know all EU banks put a country lock for their customers. If they are going outside EU they need to notify their bank where they are travelling.

I believe this is true as I have had no luck with but a few of eu d+p, some will let you see the available balance but will not let you withdraw anything, other will just say invalid transaction

You can use 201 without pin in Macau as they use 101 pos over there so no need to be worried about pin :)
PS. If you get caught well then you are fcuked.

There are some parts in Asia and south asian countries , that can still cash many eu bins . i have had success recently while cashing for another supplier . SO if u , only if u need ur d+ps to cashed .. u can Buzz me ! i am 99.9% hopeful that i will bring u success !

and the about the ones that only let u show balances but will not give out money are mostly uk bins ! they have this special Zombie characteristics .. !

You can use 201 without pin in Macau as they use 101 pos over there so no need to be worried about pin :)
PS. If you get caught well then you are fcuked.
Well you are always fucked if you get caught, but at least since it is international the cops might not care as much since you are not harming directly anything in Macau, only some overseas banks, plus usually cops in asian countries are easy to bribe, this I know from personal experience.

ummmm.. IN THE CARIBEAN IS A GOOD way to WORK i ve cashout more than 40k euro ok.. 65% fo d+p of EU WORKS..

I know an ATM in Spain which reads the mag stripe, if it helps I can test one.

Назад
Верх Низ