Disapointment >> JokerStash

SingleMom

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Made $110 deposit
+ Buy 32 US cards => 31 is invalid cards
request check & refund, waiting time is 24hours
When they refund for dead cards, they charged me $0.5 each for checking fee ?
WTF??? How can I known that joker stash does not generate those cards? Because I must pay even card is invalid?

I advise you to create Arbitration on this Seller, attach, to the Arbitrator provide logs. If the seller is not responsible for and does not return, see instructions on Arbitration https://procrd.org/threads/pravila-arbitrazha-procrd-co.2899/ write Arbitration.

I advise you to create Arbitration on this Seller, attach, to the Arbitrator provide logs. If the seller is not responsible for and does not return, see instructions on Arbitration https://procrd.org/threads/pravila-arbitrazha-procrd-co.2899/ write Arbitration.
Thanks advice friend, I can not read russian :(

Made $110 deposit
WTF??? How can I known that joker stash does not generate those cards? Because I must pay even card is invalid?
Same exact problem with other users as well including myself. Its a fake site or they resell.

Made $110 deposit

What kind of cards were you buying when you got 32 of them for 110$ ?
Some prepaid shit for 3$ ?
Or even worse, ccs which are on discount because they are from 'soon expire bases'. If it's not from the fresh base of that type ofcourse it will all be dead.
Also, are you sure you didn't killed ccs yourself ? What were you trying to drive with these ccs and how clean is your browser fingerprint and IP ?

I use Jstash for around a year, and it never happened that they labelled dead card as live and refused refund. Yes, it is true that many times I got pissed of
for waiting so long time for refund ( sometimes even 80 hours ), but everything was within the rules of Jstash and I never got ripped of. From as far as I see everything in your situation is within rules of Jstash also. Did you even read their rules before complaining ?

What kind of cards were you buying when you got 32 of them for 110$ ?
Some prepaid shit for 3$ ?
Or even worse, ccs which are on discount because they are from 'soon expire bases'. If it's not from the fresh base of that type ofcourse it will all be dead.
Also, are you sure you didn't killed ccs yourself ? What were you trying to drive with these ccs and how clean is your browser fingerprint and IP ?

I use Jstash for around a year, and it never happened that they labelled dead card as live and refused refund. Yes, it is true that many times I got pissed of
for waiting so long time for refund ( sometimes even 80 hours ), but everything was within the rules of Jstash and I never got ripped of. From as far as I see everything in your situation is within rules of Jstash also. Did you even read their rules before complaining ?
Dear friend,
Even I tried to order $12 AU card they still dead cards.
https://procrd.org/attachments/1-png.2277/?temp_hash=e90f2f66e9ec9d920d9feca6ed3c4342

Вложения

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    35,3 КБ · Просмотры: 25
Dear friend,
Even I tried to order $12 AU card they still dead cards.
https://procrd.org/attachments/1-png.2277/?temp_hash=e90f2f66e9ec9d920d9feca6ed3c4342
That base is shit, and the bin is shit. Go for a more fresh base and try to take decent bin ( buisness, world, corporate ). Bin which is not repeated a lot in specific base. After name and characteristics of every base you have aproximately precentage of validity, this base is cheaper because is shit, only 45-50%

You will get better partner rating and unlock better bases faster when you learn which cards to buy and stop doing refunds on every signle one of them

Последнее редактирование модератором:
That base is shit, and the bin is shit. Go for a more fresh base and try to take decent bin ( buisness, world, corporate ). Bin which is not repeated a lot in specific base. After name and characteristics of every base you have aproximately precentage of validity, this base is cheaper because is shit, only 45-50%

You will get better partner rating and unlock better bases faster when you learn which cards to buy and stop doing refunds on every signle one of them
I know the way to test if card is valid or not. At the moment I just buy, I doing my test and must ask for refund because of dead card.
The BIN is not important, Business, world, corporate or Platinum, it just tell you about limit of the card.

yes, too many complaints and lately he is starting to ripp people specially me.

Назад
Верх Низ