Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

gcardf

Заблокирован
Реакции
Баллы
Нарушения
9.999 / 1
Gifts are gift certificates with a fixed balance from various stores. They are of two kinds, physical and electronic. Physicals are purchased in retail stores and there are bought in the same place; electronic ones can be purchased directly from the online store and make purchases with them. I am exclusively engaged in the sale of e-Gift (electronic certificates)! After purchasing a gift certificate from me, you can buy any product at any online store, the purchase price can not exceed a fixed balance.

I can make almost any store that can accept as payment - e-GIFT payments!

Prices are much lower than other suppliers! Also interested in long-term cooperation with regular buyers! Sale only in one hands, I do replacement within two days (as a rule some minutes).

Available in various denominations - specify before buying!

Site - http://giftshops.ml

Shop 24/7 in Telegram: SShopsuu_bot

Telegram Consultation: Shopsuu

Gifts are gift certificates with a fixed balance from various stores. They are of two kinds, physical and electronic. Physicals are purchased in retail stores and there are bought in the same place; electronic ones can be purchased directly from the online store and make purchases with them. I am exclusively engaged in the sale of e-Gift (electronic certificates)! After purchasing a gift certificate from me, you can buy any product at any online store, the purchase price can not exceed a fixed balance.

I can make almost any store that can accept as payment - e-GIFT payments!

Prices are much lower than other suppliers! Also interested in long-term cooperation with regular buyers! Sale only in one hands, I do replacement within two days (as a rule some minutes).

Available in various denominations - specify before buying!

Site - http://giftshops.ml

Shop 24/7 in Telegram: SShopsuu_bot

Telegram Consultation: Shopsuu
Доброй ночи. Через гаранн данного ресурса работаете?

Доброй ночи. Через гаранн данного ресурса работаете?
Это кидок. Реальных подобных сервисов Вы не найдёте, также как и "волшебных заливов на карты" и техники за 40% :D

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх Низ