Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

GIFTZA

Заблокирован
Реакции
Баллы
Нарушения
9.999 / 1
Gifts are gift certificates with a fixed balance from various stores. They are of two kinds, physical and electronic. Physicals are purchased in retail stores and there are bought in the same place, electronic ones can be purchased directly from the online store and make purchases with them. I am exclusively engaged in the sale of e-Gift (electronic certificates)! After purchasing a gift certificate from me, you can buy any product in any online store, the purchase price can not exceed a fixed balance.

I can make almost any store that can accept as payment - e-GIFT payments!

Prices are much lower than other suppliers! Also interested in long-term cooperation with regular buyers! Sale only in one hands, I do replacement within two days (as a rule some minutes).

Available in various denominations - specify before buying!

Site - http://giftshops.pw

Shop 24/7 in Telegram: SShopsuu_bot

Telegram: Shopsuu Consultation

I purchased a Google gift card but it was not shipped. I contacted the support, he said that there is no goods, you can get the corresponding amount of gift cards by double the price. I made up, but he died and did not ship. I released him and he has been changing his avatar. I want to tell you that this is a ripper.

This is a fraudulent project! Ban.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх Низ