how to be annonymous?

codewalker

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
can someone tell me how to secure a laptop, not sure how the encryption stuff works. i wana be annonymous, thanks

You should use Best Crypt ( that is what I use ) or True Crypt both are good. You just need to purchase it or try finding a license for the software and install it. Then you will need to encrypt your hdd which will take a few hours, depending on your size. I also advice you to install some erase programs like Secure Clean or Evidence Eliminator, both are good.
In order to be fully annonymous you should also purchase a VPN that will ensure that your traffic is securely encrypted.
As for instant messaging programs just install Pidgin with the add-on OTR.

This is a pretty stupid question to be honest as it is so vague it doesn't deserve to be answered,

You are lucky dollargreed was kind enough to give you a good and relatively comprehensive answer...

Next time you come with an answer do a little research instead of relying on people to provide everything for you.

how is tryng to understand things that im not sure of stupid? im sure at one point in time you didnt know everything that you know now. weather someone helped to inform you or you learned on your own. theres teachers to everything in life weather its the game or a dang math question...

recomended vpn ... is still great , but best is to look through the search button there is some relavent articles that cover anonymity

Назад
Верх Низ