I Need PayPal & MT103

c1bug

ProMember
Реакции
Баллы
i need someone who can send paypal payments to my e-commerce sites, that i built for the purpose of cashouts, also mt 103, login or any type of bank transfer to designated accounts. i can pay upfront via escrow for paypal transfers. or we can work on percentage, meaning i receive payment then cashout & send back your percentage. either way i'm cool with it, and together we can make serious money.

services are still on and running..

i need someone who can send paypal payments to my e-commerce sites, that i built for the purpose of cashouts, also mt 103, login or any type of bank transfer to designated accounts. i can pay upfront via escrow for paypal transfers. or we can work on percentage, meaning i receive payment then cashout & send back your percentage. either way i'm cool with it, and together we can make serious money.

EDIT** For those of you who are asking about cc and dumps cashout, it's become unattainable for me and my crew, and as a result have stop offering that particular service choosing instead to concentrate on paypal & bank transfers cause of logistics reasons.

still open for transactions..

on for transactions..

taking new transactions..

taking new orders..

Назад
Верх Низ