I want to make some real money.

romul

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I have been apart of this forum for about a month and I am looking for a way to make some real money. At this point in my carding career I do not have funds to buy dumps or even cvv's. I cant even really try and work with others to make some money because of the fact that I am new and people may think am a ripper or want escrow which i dont have. I have made some connects don't get me wrong but I still have yet to get my feet wet in carding. So I just ask for you help in just giving me a good idea of how i can start making money even though I may not have much to work with. Or if you have use for a person in the US who you can use for whatever job pm please. Thanks in advance. Also I am not a noob when it come to carding, i have all hardware to go in-store carding, i can even come up with drops for online carding, its just I am having a hard time getting everything rolling.

the fastest way to get some money for start is get a real job..waiting offers without any guaranty on forum you will never get something real. just go to work 1 month and you should have enoungh to buy some CVV or start real carding. good luck

If you really don't have any money or oportunity to go to a real job, you can learn some of the "Basic" skills, like coding or injecting, start coding malware or injecting webstores.

You could start with building a little botnet.
There are many ways to make money ;)
With your first money you can buy already CVV aso

Назад
Верх Низ