jstash.bazar

roha121

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
is there anyone who use jstash.bazar? I need some information about some things. anyone can help?

bro I want to know how can i find strong and live bins? and how can I get to know that the card I'm going to purchase is with good balance? yesterday I purchased a card and I checked on ug-market. it was showing dead and then i clicked on refund and check, after few hours they didn't refund the card and it's showing the card is valid

don't use autamatic checker
you check cc manually on spotify, netflix, or scribd. you don't pay anything for first month ofd subsrcribtion but they check detaiul
after this it's best to try to open brute pp if it's not already taken
on jstash best cards are western european ( sweden, germaany, norway, denmark... ) credit category and because subcategories are not so clearly labelled and sorted you need manually check on binbase.com

for further instruction write me on jabber

you check cc manually on spotify, netflix, or scribd. you don't pay anything for first month ofd subsrcribtion but they check detaiul
on jstash best cards are western european ( sweden, germaany, norway, denmark... ) credit category and because subcategories are not so clearly labelled and sorted you need manually check on binbase.com

Gratitude brother. your time and attention means alot to me brother.

No problem. If you have more questions about opsec. some methods... etc feel free to write

https://procrd.org/threads/jokers-s...op-on-the-underground-market.6351/#post-49818

How do i get in contact with you. I have some questions too in regards of that site>
[DOUBLEPOST=1565149092][/DOUBLEPOST]
https://procrd.org/threads/jokers-s...op-on-the-underground-market.6351/#post-49818
Hello, do you have telegram, i would like to ask you a question.

Thanks for the advice jules

Назад
Верх Низ