looking for website to order!!

Dr.barabu

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
now that i know more in the business, i still have a big issue?

I DONT KNOW WICH WEBSITE SHOULD I USE TO MAKE ORDER IN CANADA.

beacause mostly of the website can order only if the shipping adresse is the same that the billing. so can some one tell me the best website to order that it doesnt need the shipping to be the same as the billing adresse?

or if there is a other way please help me!

Card ebay or small shops man, you live in canada for fucks sake, such a great country.

I would card the whole country.

If they always want to send to the same adress as the billing adress, be flexible man, use your head, call the fuckin shop, use some SOCIAL-ENGINEERING, tell them some stories and try to make them sent to your house drop. This is just a simple example of what you could do, there are no rules of how you have to act in a certain situation, be free and spontanous.

That'd be the only advise I can give you, little friend.

Card ebay or small shops man, you live in canada for fucks sake, such a great country.

I would card the whole country.

If they always want to send to the same adress as the billing adress, be flexible man, use your head, call the fuckin shop, use some SOCIAL-ENGINEERING, tell them some stories and try to make them sent to your house drop. This is just a simple example of what you could do, there are no rules of how you have to act in a certain situation, be free and spontanous.

That'd be the only advise I can give you, little friend.
thanks bro but i try all you said and it doesnt work security is hard in canada!

i post this thread because i know there is some site that they allowed you to order in a different adresse but i dont know wich one.

Назад
Верх Низ