Magnetic

d0m

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hello
I have a question,can i cashout $ from magnetic card example blank plastic from atm,atm not read chip or read magnetic too,because i try to put magnetic card without chip but atm says reading chip,chip not found...etc so its inpossible to cashout 201 from magnetic cards? Hope you understand what i mean.
Thanks.

If atm read chip..search another atm. Because you cant take out from 201 plastic or another "2" who its with chip.
Search atm who read only magnetic or use 101

If atm read chip..search another atm. Because you cant take out from 201 plastic or another "2" who its with chip.
Search atm who read only magnetic or use 101
I think about this,and i try diferent atm but then i put pin and then try to cashout atm say incorect pin,and i remember one day i try to put card then i see on the screen change pin .
So is it possible in EU to find atm who read only magnetic? i dont think so,all atm i think read chip its impossible to find only magnetic atm.
But maybe some atm read both? magnetic and chip,example if atm cant read chip atm try to read magnetic hmmm

In EU can too, but stay only few countrys, fews atm. More Asia countrys easy take out, but need to look for you havent region block. Also in southamerica posibility.

Hello
I have a question,can i cashout $ from magnetic card example blank plastic from atm,atm not read chip or read magnetic too,because i try to put magnetic card without chip but atm says reading chip,chip not found...etc so its inpossible to cashout 201 from magnetic cards? Hope you understand what i mean.
Thanks.
No u need to swipe the strip as well as clone nfc ur chip to cash out

can casout magnetic card through atm. come inbox

Even if you will find ATM wit no chip reader ,it will ask for pin.Any card.

if u don't have pin then there r many other ways to cashout.

you can only cashout 201 dumps on old atm's that dont need to read the chip. and those kind of atm's are literally common at my location so if you would like to work then send a pm. as for the incorrect pin then it obviously means that the pin is invalid. but if the card is still alive you can swipe the magnetic stripe on a pos machine which i also can provide.

Назад
Верх Низ