LUX == MARKO POLO == FIX PRICE 1$ NoREF AND 10$ with REF Material Cards https://ohu-status.com

Cool USA with fat balances. Thanks bro. can be repeated

Marko there is a crisis brewing with the CCs of countries like DE IT FR. Something must be done!

I don’t yet see any other sellers that would come close to the quality of bro. +100 to Karma

Hopefully everything will be more than the promises from the banner.

🃏🃏♥️♦️Can everyone win at poker? Absolutely yes!♠️♣️🃏🃏

We've decided to hold an online tournament in a private club, exclusively for our clients.
There will be no losers, and the winners will receive valuable prizes!!!🥳

IMPORTANT!

To register and participate in the tournament, you DO NOT NEED to provide any personal information, only a username and password. All contributions and winnings will be credited to your balance in the store.
More details in our channel
here... Cards Poker

Join our channel where you'll learn: Participation terms, How to join our club Cards Poker, and all the latest news!

I want a mix. I want rich europe. As long as they have money, I want them to eat with me;)

Marko I want to say thank you for the adequate prices on CCs in your shop. Maximum 8$ is great!

8$ is certainly not expensive, but I remember there were noref and there the price was just for those who have a very tight budget. I would like that format to return.

Marko, forget Asia, let's do the mix and USA. But please, don't do up with a small volume of CCs.

Назад
Верх Низ