NOV - Carding Out of State

Ediy

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I've seen on this forum where members highly recommend using a same state nov (a nov of the same state you are carding in).

If you're using excellent plastic (w last 4), etc. why would it increase the risk if you are using an out of state nov?

The reason I ask is, I can't find anyone who makes novs for the states around where I live !

I myself prefer out of state because its harder for someone to say if its real, question the address you have on there, or might even know the alias you assume based on how you have your novelty. I highly reccomend anyone trying to get the same in state id to do something with a risk to make sure the novelty is 98% exact with all the right information, etc, etc, but what do i know?

I myself prefer out of state because its harder for someone to say if its real, question the address you have on there, or might even know the alias you assume based on how you have your novelty. I highly reccomend anyone trying to get the same in state id to do something with a risk to make sure the novelty is 98% exact with all the right information, etc, etc, but what do i know?

that sounds about right to me...

Назад
Верх Низ