Paypal Question

B1Lz

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

I was wondering what type of cards are the best to use with Paypal credit and debit card checkout, any Bins in specific? Thanks for Sharing.

any card works as long as the card isn't linked to an account already.

That is weird, i have tried card with positive balance, much more than the amount that i am trying to process that card for. always get the message that this card cannot be used for this transaction. What about banks or bins? any specifics for this?

That is weird, i have tried card with positive balance, much more than the amount that i am trying to process that card for. always get the message that this card cannot be used for this transaction. What about banks or bins? any specifics for this?

Yeah a lot of people been asking what that means in paypal forums. Paypal won't give a real answer but it's either card is already linked or they suspect the card is fraud.

How much you trying to buy from ebay? I wouldn't try over a $300 item.

It is not from Ebay, its from another store using Paypal as their card check out system. Basically you can check out as a guest. And the item is worth less then 150 sometimes less than a hundred.

Назад
Верх Низ