Пейпал

flirliflop

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
v3.5 UPDATE - PREPARING A MIDDLEMAN ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE TRANSFERS
You can either buy your account or make your own account.

Links to resources are included. Up to you to choose which one fits you more.
==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Here's the updated method of creating a good account for receiving semi-clean Paypal Transfers.

1. Buy a business account in BuyVCC. Or you can create one and get the resources you need in Aspkin. You can just use zapili.cc for the documents.
2. Make sure you fill out the information needed including the business info.
3. After creating it, verify via VCC & VBA. If you're in the US, get a prepaid card(Paypal).
4. Once verified, let it sit for 1 business day.
5. Change the security questions the following day.
6. Make sure you are using this on a dedicated VPS. You can just search on Google.
7. Make a clean $250 transaction.
8. Let it sit for 1-2 business days.
9. Make another clean $250 transaction, this time it should be from a different account.
10. Now you have 2 customers who sent you 2 clean transactions.
11. Send $400 to another Paypal account.
12. Let your account sit for 1-2 business days.
13. Get semi-clean transfers.
14. You can immediately move them to your cashout account without any problem.

NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT AND CRUCIAL THAT YOU MAKE THOSE 2 CLEAN TRANSFERS. WITHOUT THAT, IT WILL COMPLICATE THE ACCOUNT AND YOU MIGHT HAVE THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSING THAT ACCOUNT.
==========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

v4.5 UPDATE - TOTAL INFORMATION REVAMP
Major update regarding a lot of information. A lot of methods have been included.

A couple of methods in v3.0 are still applicable but they are mostly outdated.

[+] HOW TO BYPASS PAYMENT ERRORS
I.) SENDING
WE CAN'T SEND YOUR PAYMENT RIGHT NOW.

To everyone who uses Paypal, you know how frustrating this is. Be it you're a legitimate user or just someone who wants to cashout big dirty funds. We all know that if you contact Paypal either by phone or email. You will get the same response. They don't know what/how this is triggered because it's automatically denied by their system.

This could mean a lot of things. I have done quite a lot of research on this. I've done this on accounts on different countries with different accounts types. Personal, Premier, Business, Verified, Non-Verified, etc. Unfortunately, this error will always occur no matter if you earn $1M/day with Paypal or not. This will always happen. Paypal is doing its best to avoid high-risk transactions because they are greedy. They don't want to lose money, if anything they want to take your money away. However, the most common factor that triggers this error is when you move the funds too fast. Let's say you receive funds today, when you try to send it right away, most likely you'll get this error. Other reasons is when you send money to someone relatively new. Let's say the account is from the US, most of the time you send your funds to other US-based accounts as well. Now, Paypal will find it suspicious that you will send a payment to a guy in Uganda. So to prevent this, try to have the same pattern of sending payments. Goods/Services to the same country Paypal account. You get the point.

I have gathered quite a bit of information on how to bypass this without having to call Paypal(which is our last resort). So first thing's first, there are 3 ways to approach Paypal payment sending.
#1 - You use their website on your desktop.
#2 - You use their website on your desktop with a different user agent. [Use User Agent Switcher on Mozilla]
#3 - You use their mobile application site. [This is different than #2 because you're using their gateway which is used in their Paypal phone app.] - This has the most success rate out of all 3.

Also try to regularly exercise the following operations to have better success on sending funds:
1. Clean your stuff. CCleaner each and every option(unless you have something you don't want to be deleted). And then Bleachbit after CCleaner to make sure everything is clean.
2. If you have a bank account or a credit/debit card attached to your account, try to remove them and then add them again. And then send afterwards.
3. Try to utilize some of Paypal's features. You can send an invoice to the account you want the money from or you can setup a Donation/Buy Now button and have them pay there. Also, you can use third party payment processors like GoFundMe/FundRazr and such.
4. Try not to send $1000 right away. Instead, do 5 increments of $200.
5. If you have tried the 3 steps of sending(Points #1, #2, and #3) and still failed. Try to use different browsers. If you use Mozilla, try Chrome/IE.
6. Paypal will do automated fraud checks on each and every account. If yours do not pass, then you can't send the payment. However, if you're cleared, then you'll have no problems with them. However, since this is automated, I can't really find out what their looking at in each account to flag it or not. One of the easiest ways for this is to let the funds sit. This way, you act like a regular user and your activity is not that suspicious. Always remember, Paypal doesn't want to lose money. So you have to think of ways on how to make them think you're not trying to steal from them.
7. The last resort for this is to call them and verify your information with them. If you run a business on a group, you have to give them the papers. If you run a business as an individual, then you have to provide them the documents needed to verify your information. This works most of the time but I always avoid doing this.
8. Isolation. Try to use your account on a different user, use it on a VPS/RDP, or if you use a VPN, try to get a dedicated IP just for that account.
9. Currency. If the receiver's primary currency is $, try to send the payment as $. Or at least make your primary currency to $ and then try to send again.
10. Limits. Check your account. All accounts have their own sending/receiving limits unless you have verified your account to a certain level. Most countries only requires you to verifiy the account to lift those limits.
11. IP Address. Try to use the same IP Address you use for your transactions. It's best that you have 1 dedicated static IP Address per account.
12. If it wants to send you a code to your mobile phone, make sure you're not using free ones available in the internet. Use a burner phone, that way you're receiving from a non-blacklisted #.
13. Make a payment while you're on the phone with Paypal. I've done this once before and I was successful. If you're still getting that error, call Paypal, explain to them what you want and where the money is going. They adjust certain 'patterns' in your account for you to be able to send money again.

II.) RECEIVING

Everyone who uses Paypal will eventually come to a time where they can't accept payments from their customers. However, this is quite rare if the receiving Paypal account is in perfect standing.

First thing to make sure you have a good account is to turn your account into a Business type account. This is really easy and doesn't require anything to upgrade from Personal/Premier. However, there are pros and cons in everything. With a business account, Paypal will ask you about the nature of your business, some invoices, your business income and etc. But let me tell you, once your account has been limited and you provided all the information they need, this account can receive a lot of cash and can delay chargebacks. Paypal protects people who use them in their business. For example, www.gyft.com is a really big gift card site. When people try to dispute, most of the time they win because they're a big and established financial institution.

Business accounts are the best because they can accept payments from both Paypal accounts and credit/debit cards. Personal accounts can't receive payments from credit cards. If your account is in perfect standing you can ALWAYS accept payments from any Paypal accounts using the 'Send Money' feature successfully. An account in good standing usually doesn't have any chargebacks/disputes and is ALWAYS in positive balance.

If your business account has a credit/debit card linked to it, this how to optimize your account to receive payments from credit/debit cards:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on Profile.
3. Click on My Selling Tools on the left side of the screen.
4. Look for the option called "Web Preferences", and then click Update.
5. You can see a feature called "Paypal Account Optional", make sure it's ON!
6. Save.

NOTE: In some countries, even with a Business account, PayPal will require your customers to pay using a PayPal account. To confirm this, please contact your local PayPal support team.

If your customers can't send payment to your account even though your account is in perfect standing, the problem is on their side now:
THE CARD YOU ENTERED CANNOT BE USED FOR THIS PAYMENT / WE CAN'T SEND YOUR PAYMENT RIGHT NOW
1. The card used has exceeded Paypal's guest checkout limit which is $4000.
2. The card used has exceeded Paypal's guest checkout limit of 15 times.
3. The card used for the payment is attached to a Paypal account.
4. The card has been previously used on a fraudulent transaction in Paypal.
5. The payment was done on a blacklisted IP in Paypal.
6. The card has insufficient funds.
7. The card's bank has restricted it to make a payment on Paypal.
8. The card's bank has restricted the card to be used on online purchases.
9. The card has been reported as lost/stolen.
10. The card's bank requires further verification and authorization to proceed on the final payment.
11. The card is linked to a closed Paypal account.
12. The email address used raises red flags in Paypal.

**************************************************************************************************************

[+] HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN TRANSFERS
I.) ANONYMOUS & DIGITAL GOODS TRANSFERS
As previously mentioned in the previous section. One of the best ways of sending your own transfers would be using Payhip or sites alike where they offer online tracking for your digital item. There are other sites like Sellfy, Instabuck, etc. I will now tell you the difference between these sites.

1. Sellfy - really really good for transfers. The advantage of Sellfy for sending transfers is that they have the ability to let you send money even though the card is attached to another Paypal account. However, this is not a guarantee that you can send the funds. This just another alternative of trying to send the funds. However, there has been a lot of reports stating that Sellfy randomly limits the Paypal accounts that are linked to it. Also, if you get declined a couple of times, they ban Sellfy account. [www.sellfy.com]
2. Payhip - it's like Sellfy but doesn't ban your account even though you receive a lot of declines already. I use this most of the time. However, if you're going to do a transfer service, you might have to let your customers set up their own Payhip account because you have to manually link your own Paypal account to have a working Payhip link. [www.payhip.com]
3. Instabuck - different from Sellfy since you don't have the ability to create a Paypal account upon checking out, thus you cannot have the ability to send a transfer when a card is attached to another Paypal. [www.instabuck.com]
4. DPD - now, I just discovered DPD. When you have 20 cards and all of those fail to run on Selly/Payhip, try it on DPD. Out of 20, maybe 5 will go through. Not guaranteed but I've gotten 5/20 cards in DPD that didn't go through in Sellfy/Payhip. [www.getdpd.com]
5. YouCaring - this should be your last option. This doesn't cover any digital goods as this is only a donation/fundraiser site. So you really don't have a chance of fighting chargebacks that much. However, this site is like Payhip but easier. You only have to input the PP email to begin the transfer. [www.youcaring.com]

II.) PHYSICAL GOODS & SELLER PROTECTION
Before we proceed, let me just tell you more about this. Seller Protection is when you sell a product and ship it to the shipping address provided in the transaction. Now, Seller Protection is only available for items that can be shipped, you must provide a tracking number to validate the said protection. But don't be fooled, if a transaction is under Seller Protection, you don't win automatically. Every dispute in Paypal is handled by a real human, not by a bot. So everything will be decided fairly. If there's something wrong with the purchase(CH's location, time of purchase, etc.) you automatically lose. So, if you decided to go this way, make sure you look like a legit seller and a good SEr(you will need it when calling Paypal).

1. xClick - xClick is a very old method. This applies on physical goods because you also enter the shipping address of the card holder upon checkout. [www.paypal.com/xclick/business=paypalemail]
2. Selz - it's a flexible third party payment processor for Paypal. You can have your items listed as Physical Goods, Service, or digital goods. [www.selz.com]
3. Shopify - you can make a legit-looking eCommerce site with shopify in seconds and you can setup your account there very easy. [www.shopify.com]
4. eBay - we all know eBay. It's a company ran together with Paypal. [www.ebay.com]
5. Etsy - almost the same as eBay with fewer listings and mostly handcrafted items. [www.etsy.com]

If you indeed go this route, make sure you ship the item the same day or the next day you received the payment to make it look like it was a legitimate purchase.

III.) A CHARGEBACK ON A DIGITAL/INTAGIBLE SALE. DO I AUTOMATICALLY LOSE THIS DISPUTE?
As everyone knows, Paypal ONLY offers seller protection to payments that were sent as goods/services. About seller protection, according to their site, they only offer this for US Accounts which is really retarded as Paypal is used worldwide. If you do not know the meaning of tangible and intagible goods, basically tangible is something you can hold or is a physical item. Intagible are online services, digital items, and the like. Going back to the question, do not be discouraged. If you sell digital goods, this isn't an instant loss for you. When first registering with Paypal, most of the time you are registering in their 'Tangible Goods' terminal. This is when you register directly on the Paypal.com site and click the registration button. I have learned that Paypal has a terminal registration page for 'Intagible Goods'. It can be found here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/digital-goods or if you don't want to type that out, just Google "The Cost-Effective Way To Sell Digital Goods".

Now, if you purchase transfers from Evolution, like from my service, it is best to stay completely anonymous and never put yourself into anything physical. To be completely honest, seller protection doesn't win 100%. Why? Paypal puts everything in review. This is manual so you have lesser chance of winning if you sent an empty box with tracking information. Now our best bet is to fight it in a clever way with selling digital goods. You're anonymous and you don't have to go to UPS/Fedex/USPS for this.

So, if you're a past customer of my Paypal transfers, you would know that I use Payhip for transfers. People just do not understand the greatness that is Payhip. Another great alternative for Payhip is DPD[www.getdpd.com]. - I will talk more about DPD later.
ADVANTAGES:
1. Online tracking.
2. Shows information who bought the eBook/Digital Item and it shows if it was downloaded or not.
3. We can have customized terms of services.

So how do we fight these chargebacks against digital items?
1. The easiest way to do this is to call Paypal. Why? Because they have lesser time to think on their decision and not do it by email where they have 24 hours just to come up with a decision and usually, it doesn't favor you.
2. When doing my transfers, try to attach an eBook you can find anywhere. You can go to www.leak.sx and get a leaked eBook there and attach it to your Payhip.
3. Make sure your Payhip has a proper setup. The eBook is attached, the Paypal attached is verified Premier/Business, you put terms of service on the product description, and buy some traffic to your Payhip link. The reason why we want traffic on your Payhip link is that we need to stay 'legitimate'. If you have 21 viewers and all of these are buyers, it's not really believable. Even though you say, "I only sent the link to buyers.". It's still best that you have different kind of traffics to your Payhip link.
4. When contacting Paypal, make sure you can provide information on your Paypal account and your Payhip. Like giving them a government issued ID and then attaching the eBook on the dispute. Try to sound believableTell as possible.
5. Show them your terms of service so that way Paypal will know that the buyer agreed on it before doing the purchase. Here's what mine looks like:

TERMS OF SERVICE
1. You agree to my terms of service upon purchasing this guide.
2. All sales are final.
3. We are in an agreement that you will not get a physical item delivered.
4. We are in an agreement that you are buying a digital order.
5. You will not chargeback.
6. You will not purchase this guide without your bank's consent and permission.
7. Future chargebacks will be used against you as it is a serious offense of fraud.

Your only chance of winning dispute is not by SEing them, but rather with the evidences. Paypal cannot distinguish if the purchase was made by illegal/legal means if the transfer was done right[Same city/state SOCKS5 and done on a right time. For example, it was sent around 11AM or 2PM. It's stupid if you sent it around 3AM because what kind of a businessman/woman stays up that late? Unless they work at those hours.]. So when you enter a dispute, there's a 50/50 chance you'll win. Be it with a seller protection or not.

**************************************************************************************************************

[+] PAYPAL PAYMENT GATEWAYS. WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU?
Do not confuse Payment Gateway with Payment Processor. Paypal is a payment processor. They're the company who process your payments so that you can accept those payments in your accounts. Payment Gateways are the variations of gateway of a payment processor.

I.) SEND MONEY
- This one is the one we use most of the time. This is where you login to your account and send money from the dashboard of your account. Nothing new here. You just have to enter the email address and the amount you want to send.

II.) PAYPAL PAYMENTS STANDARD
- This is the payment gateway that most ecommerce sites use. Every basic thing that you need to run your site and accept payments are included here. I don't like to use this when doing transfers as you have to be redirected to Paypal's site to use their interface for checking out. [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-standard]

III.) PAYPAL PAYMENTS ADVANCED
- Just like Standard but you can checkout while staying on your site(where you have implemented the code for Paypal Payments Advanced). I use this when doing transfers as I bypass a couple of Paypal's security measures with this one. [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-advanced]

IV.) PAYPAL PAYMENTS PRO
- Almost like the Advanced but you can use their Virtual Terminal here. Where you can order by phone/email/etc. [https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-payments-pro]

V.) PAYPAL HERE
- This is the physical counterpart of any other Paypal Payment Gateways. Here you can encode a dump and just swipe it to your Paypal Here. [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader]

VI.) FUNDRAISER GATEWAY
- Basically, you make your account focus on accepting donations from other people. [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/fundraise]

VII.) PAYPAL PAYFLOW PRO
- Payflow Pro can be integrated into your website or e-commerce application, so you have complete control over the look, feel, and functionality. [https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_payflow-pro-overview-outside]

VIII.) PAYPAL PAYFLOW LINK
- With Payflow Pro, your customers dont leave your site to enter their payment information during the checkout process. Payflow Pro is a scalable, fully-integrated payment processing solution, so it is ideal for businesses with moderate to large number of transactions. [https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_payflow-link-overview-outside]

With that, just choose which payment gateway fits you the most and start making money. I personally use Paypal Payments Advanced.

[+] MULTIPLYING YOUR MONEY! A.K.A THE PERFECT WAY TO LAUNDER YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS
Alright, before we proceed I just want to tell you what I think of Paypal money. For me, Paypal money is like 1/2 of what you're supposed to get. If you have $1000, don't settle with $1000. Try to make more from it.

I.) AMAZON
With Amazon, you can triple your money's worth. Follow the instructions below:
1. Purchase an Amazon Gift Card from www.gyft.com.
2. Apply gift card on your Amazon account.
3. Make sure your shipping address is not blacklisted.
4. If you have $500, order a PS4/Xbox or whatever you want.
5. Double dip that. Now you have 2 PS4s/Xbox + you still have $500.
6. You can order another PS4/Xbox. So out of your $500, you were able to get a profit of $1000.
7. By the way, you can still refund that for another $500.

II.) SITES THAT ACCEPTS PAYPAL
This is almost the same as Amazon but we will now take advantage of Paypal's dispute system.
It's best that you purchase my Social Engineering 101 v1.0 guide to know which sites you can easily refund.
1. Purchase an item from a site.
2. Make sure you choose USPS.
3. If there's no USPS, go with UPS/Fedex and try not to sign for it.
4. When you have it, dispute over Paypal and say you never received it.
5. That's a free item now.
6. There's a limit of 3 chargebacks per month.

III.) eBay GIFT CERTIFICATE
1. Buy an eBay Gift Certificate.
2. Sell for BTC.
3. Chargeback.
4. Rinse and repeat.

IV.) Paypal Betting Sites
1. Find a noob looking site.
2. Most of these sites have an old system.
3. Martingale Scheme still works on them.
4. Profit.
5. This is not the best option, it's just another option if you want to have some fun.

REMEMBER: The best methods are the ones that no one knows about. So be creative. ;)

[+] HOW TO MAKE YOUR VERY OWN MIDDLEMAN/CASHOUT ACCOUNTS
To optimize your transfers, I suggest you make a US Paypal account. I have had the most success with them.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. VPS - VPS is the main requirement here. The reason being that we only want 1 IP Address for our account. Nothing else. If you ever come up with a choice on buying a VPS, make sure you're getting a STATIC IP one, not a dynamic so your IP Address won't change. This is your first step on acquiring an account that will be in good standing in Paypal's eyes.
2. VCC - If you're going to make a US account, this is not the main one that will verify your account. However, we will still need this to lift some limits in Paypal.
3. VBA - the main ingredient on verifying your Paypal account.
4. Cheap Documents Supplier - A cheap reliable documents supplier is needed as you would want to make a lot of PP accounts. One good shop for this is zapili. [http://www.zapili.cc]
5. Fullz [If you can get a TIN(Tax Identification Number) then it's so much better). Dead or Live Fullz are fine. It won't matter. - Fullz are needed to provide DOB & SSN to the account. If you can get Fullz with TIN, then it will be so much better.
6. Burner Phone or App - This is needed for both account protection and payment verification.

1. Create a notepad and store all the information per account.
2. Register in Paypal. Make sure you're doing everything in the VPS. Include the DOB, SSN, and TIN if you have it now.
3. Do not add both VCC and VBA the same day.
4. Add VCC on the day of registration.
5. Once you confirmed your VCC. Wait 2-3 business days before adding your VBA.
6. Add your VBA and confirm.
7. Go to Profile and make sure your account is a Business Type.
8. Provide information regarding your business.
9. Wait 3 business days before making a legit transaction. It's important that the first transaction doesn't get charged back as this defines on what type of user you are in Paypal.
10. You should be set now.

REMEMBER: Always do Progressive Transfers to accept bigger amounts.

TIP: 1 VPS = 1 Account

TIP: Don't make various accounts per IP. You don't want your accounts to be linked to each other.

[+] HOW TO MAINTAIN A GOOD TRANSACTION SYSTEM WITH PAYPAL
Some people think that once their account are in good standing, they can abuse right away. This is a bad practice. You can do so so much with a really good account.

I.) CONTROLLED TRANSACTIONS
- Controlled Transactions is anything that doesn't look suspicious. For starters, a good example would be low # of transactions per day and low amount $. Also, try to make a consistent range of your transaction amounts. Like $100-$120.

II.) ACT LEGITIMATELY
- If you're a store, you must have a transaction record like a real store. So think about your market, if they're from the US, try to send the transactions in the right time. Do not send transactions from 10PM-9AM. Start from 10AM-6PM. It's an 8-hour window to make money.

III.) HAVE A CONSISTENT PAYMENT METHOD
- If you sell goods and services, make sure the money is sent as goods/services. If you're selling a service, make sure that your buyers or the transaction should not put a shipping address or else you have to send something since they will be under buyer protection.

IV.) STICK WITH PAYPAL'S RULES
- If you sell a good/service, never send anything as a gift. This will lead to a permanent limitation. The reason being, that you're breaching their terms of service. Got more than $20k locked because of this.

V.) CALL IN REGULARLY
- Act like you're confused. Try to treat them like a bank even though they're not. Everytime you have a problem, try to call in and have it fixed with their CSA(Customer Service Agent).

VI.) UNDERSTANDING THE WITHDRAWAL SYSTEM
- You have to apply every single thing you have learned so far or else everything will be for nothing. The withdrawal stage is the most critical stage. This decides whether you're going to get your money or not. Like point III, if you withdraw everything from the start, then you have to do that all the time. However, I suggest you leave some in your account. It's ALWAYS suspicious if you withdraw everything. I usually leave 50% on my account. By doing this, Paypal will allow it for me because, if shit hits the fan, at least I can pay them with the remaining balance I have left in my account.
A.) When to withdraw - Always withdraw 2-3 business days after you received your last transaction. So you got your last transaction on Monday, try to initiate the withdrawal process on Wednesday.
B.) How much to withdraw - Start with 50% til you make your way to 20%. Took me almost 1 month+ to reach 20% withdrawing with no problem. My best account has been limited once, and after that, I have never experienced any problem anymore.
C.) Where to withdraw - All up to you in this stage. If you have a Prepaid Card(Paypal), then you can do it there so you can withdraw right away. Don't use IBANs/mBanks.

[+] CASHOUT WORLDWIDE WHILE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF WIDELY AVAILABLE RESOURCES
I.) TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PAYPAL'S DEBIT CARDS
- Paypal's debit cards are hands down the best receiving medium for Paypal funds. The instant withdrawal makes it really great. However, due to the massive amount of fraudulent usage of these cards, they lowered the withdrawals of it. But it's still better than waiting for 2-3 days for the funds to hit the account. Since I'm moving on from this and found much better cashout solution, I will now tell you my way of cashing out using these cards even though you're not from the USA.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. DROP ADDRESSES. [1 drop per operation] (There are a lot of free ones available which I will explain later on)
- I want you to be creative and utilize Google on this one.

2. FULLZ. [SSN + DOB would be enough] (It's only $1 in Evolution, and you get discounts if you purchase in bulk)
- You will be using the Fullz's identity on creating the accounts.

3. VPS. [FREE/PAID] (You can get a free one from Amazon but I prefer that you get the paid ones)
- Paypal is fully aware of the IP Addresses from datacenters(where the VPS are hosted). It's easier to utilize Paypal from a home address. But VPS will be just fine.

4. INVESTMENT. [Depends on how much money you want] (The ROI of your investment will be on your first withdrawal. GUARANTEED!)
- You have a choice here. The most practical choice here is to find a VBA to confirm your account because all accounts should be US. And then we'll use Paypal's debit card to complete the verification.

I will now explain the steps 1 by 1 so that you will be able to understand and cashout big ASAP.
NOTE: This method will reach a saturation point. Paypal has been eyeing on Evolution for quite a while now, so I suggest you rape this as bad as you can.

1. First thing's first. We must buy our fullz first. Head over to Evolution and go to this listing: http://k5zq47j6wd3wdvjq.onion/listing/22406 [This listing is for fullz for only $1]
2. Go to Google and find a drop address. With Paypal, forwarding companies are fine. I got all of my cards from freight forwarders. The company I used is small and is just starting up so they're not well known. They even allowed me to send to home address which was a huge thing.
3. Try to contact the stackcash and ask him if he can provide you Fullz that would match the city/state of the drop you have.
4. Setup your account for your drop address. REMEMBER: 1 card per drop. Always remember that. Or else Paypal will tell you they mailed the card, but it will not arrive.
5. Get your fullz, and go to Paypal's debit card page and apply for the card.
6. Fill up everything and then Apply. The cards usually arrive in 10 business days because Paypal is cheap son of a bitch who uses USPS.
7. Dead fullz are fine. Fullz with low credit scores are fine since we're applying for a debit card. So if you can have access to cheaper fullz, then go with that. However, for only $1, that should be fine.
8. As soon as you apply for the card, make a Paypal account that matches the fullz address.
9. Get your VPS. It doesn't matter if the address is in Virginia and your VPS is in New York. That's fine. It's normal for people to move out. However, it's best to match your VPS's location to your drop's city/state.
10. Find a VBA for your account. Confirm it.
11. Now, if you have read v3.0, you should be aware of Progressive Transfers. You will now apply that same rule here. You should do Progressive Transfers(make sure these are clean funds) until you get the card.
12. Once you have the card, you now have a good standing Paypal account with transaction history and should have no problem receiving Paypal Transfers.
13. Transfer $250. Cashout $200. Withdraw $200 from an ATM.
14. Rinse and repeat.

TIP: It's best to setup multiple accounts at once. It's work intensive, but everything will pay off in the end.

If you have patience, please refer to this chapter again to multiply your Paypal money:
[+] MULTIPLYING YOUR MONEY! A.K.A THE PERFECT WAY TO LAUNDER YOUR PAYPAL FUNDS
You can abuse Amazon refunding with your debit cards these way.

[+] HOW TO TRANSFER FUNDS FROM HACKED ACCOUNTS USING THE STUDENT ACCOUNT METHOD
I will try to explain this as brief as possible. I have used this and I have been successful with it. However, it's not the most practical thing to do just because of the cost.

1. Buy a hacked account from www.slilpp.org with the amount of funds you want to transfer. [Try to leave atleast 40%. So if you want $600, buy an account that has $1000]
2. You can use VIP72 for this one but just hope that the SOCKS5 you choose will last for awhile.
3. Head over to Paypal's Studen Account gateway. [https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/student-accounts]
4. Click 'Open a Student Account'
5. Click 'I'm a Parent'
6. Login with the credentials you bought from Slilpp.
7. Enter details for the Student Account.
8. Now, when it asks you to transfer an amount, you just choose there.
9. Most of the time your student account should have the money now.
10. Wait 1-2 business days and move the money.

TIP: It's best to choose an account that hasn't logged in for a month or 2. It's hard to send money from an account that has been inactive for awhile.

v4.7 UPDATE - INDEPTH LOOK AT FUND TRANSFERRING
In this update to the guide, it will be focused more on how transfers are and should be done. I will talk very indepth about it and I will try to cover as much ground as possible.

In doing transfers, there are a lot of factors both minor and critical that affect the outcome of the situation. If you have read the information on v4.5, you would know the common problems as to why you might not be able to send. I will tackle on every single factor to make it easy for you to understand.

[1] CARDS
I will discuss regarding the cost-efficiency and success rate.

USA Cards - Inarguably the cheapest among all cards. This is because of the simple supply - demand rule. The more supply, the less demand = small price. Less supply, more demand = big price. However, USA is in the middle of it. Currently it plays around $3-$8 in autoshops. It's still the cheapest if you compare it to other countries.

PROS //
1. Cheap
2. Large Consistently Supply
3. Availability
4. Cost-efficient

CONS //
1. 80%+ are attached to Paypal.
2. High chargeback rate.

Using the data in the PROS/CONS, you should be able to understand both advatanges and disadvantages of USA Cards. You may ask me, what's the best option then? Personally, I circulate 2 certain countries. It's either cards from South America or from South East Asia. Why? The chargeback rate is extremely small. I have funds that are under $300 and they were retained in the account for almost 5 months now.

Is it practical? Yes, in the sense that I was able to get them myself. Is it the best choice? Yes and no. Yes, in the sense that you have a higher success rate with them. No, if you buy them since they will mostly cost at least $12-$15 each. I'm all about the profit.

RESULT: Just use USA Cards. I will explain more about them later on.

[2] IP ADDRESSES / DNS
Probably one of the biggest factors that play around transfers. This decides the outcome post-transfer.

You can send funds with a USA Card by just using a USA IP. There's no mistake in that. Even with a blacklisted VPN IP, you will still be able to do it. I will discuss on the importance of SOCKS5 and DNS.

SOCKS5 - We need this to manipulate the origin IP Address of the transfer.
DNS - Paypal checks the origin DNS of the transfer and the current DNS when the transfer is being made.

So, what's the best setup? Easy.
*NOTE: This setup is only best for this operation. After this, I suggest you go back using an offshore server for your VPN.*

USA VPN - Firefox - SOCKS5.

USA VPN - Use Mullvad or any other VPN provider that has the option to stop DNS Leaks. Let's face it. VPN companies will say they don't keep logs or such. This is utter bullshit. When LE has a warrant, they have to comply no matter what. However, it's still best to stay within an offshore country's jurisdiction afterwards.
SOCKS5 - Vip72. Probably the easiest to use. However, most of you use the Vip72 client and call it a day. That's fine, however you're not fully utilizing the features of the program. You can double-protect your DNS leakage using this technique.
|
|
V
- You login to Vip72's site.
- Click on Socks/Proxy.
- Filter the country/state.
- Click on the IP on the right.
- Get the SOCKS IP:Port.
- Copy/paste it on Proxifier.
- Set the SOCKS5 on localhost.
- On the name settings, make it resolve host on proxy.

To explain more on this, what we're trying to achieve is to make the transaction as authentic as possible. By doing so, we have bypassed the major details on the transfers.

[X] USA DNS
[X] USA IP Address
[X] USA Card
[X] USA Timezone - make sure you set your computer's time to the timezone of the card you're using.

RESULT: DNS Leak was stopped on the VPN + another one on the SOCKS5. We're actually now a USA Citizen using our own card to buy something in Paypal.

[3] BROWSER + ADDONS
This is also one of the major roles in dictating the results of the transfers.

BROWSER - Firefox is the most infamous choice for the job.
ADDONS - User Agent Switcher + Adblock + Disconnect.me

Disconnect.me is just an addon that makes pages load faster and denies reqeusts from social media sites.

USER AGENT - Why is this important? In v4.5, I explained the possible solutions on bypassing sending errors. So, by manipulating the browser to act as a mobile phone, we use a user agent. There are 2 options you can use and you should ONLY use. It's either a smart phone or a tablet. Nothing else.
*NOTE: Paypal checkout gateways that are Virtual Terminal enabled DOES NOT have a mobile version. To identify a site that has Virtual Terminal enabled, basically it's the one that makes you create a Paypal account in order to make your payment.
I.E. : Payhip, YouCaring, StreamDonations, etc.*

These are the sites that are using the Paypal Standard Checkout: *MOBILE SITE*
1. GetPDP.
2. Eventbrite.
3. eTickets.

There are a lot more, those are just examples, that way you would be able to find more.

Ultimately, the best one is to use a Buy Now/Donation button.

RESULT: You have used 2 of the best possible solutions in sending payments. 1. Using the mobile version of the site. 2. Using the invoice method.

[4] TYPE-1 & TYPE-2 ACCOUNTS
Some of my Paypal Transfer customers would know this.

TYPE-1 ACCOUNTS - Top-tier accounts. Perfect standing with Paypal. Active account.
TYPE-2 ACCOUNTS - So-so with Paypal. Has received a couple of disputes with Paypal. Aged but most likely inactive-dormant.

How to identify account types?

TYPE-1 - Usually on the first attempt to transfer, it will absolutely go through no matter what. Unless the card has problems.
TYPE-2 - Will not go through even after 20 consecutive attempts. You need to wait for Paypal's "SYSTEM RESET".

How to achieve TYPE-1?
1. You need diverse clean transactions. - At least 5 incoming transactions from 5 different people. 5 outgoing transactions to another set of accounts.
2. Activity. - Needs to be logged in at least once a day.
3. Amount. - The amount you're sending should be around the range you're receiving.

RESULT: TYPE-1 accounts will most likely have less problems and have a low to no transaction reversals.

[5] PAYPAL SYSTEM RESET
This is one of the information you will never find in Google or anywhere. This was a result of countless time of observation.

Paypal System Reset is a thing I discovered for all the time I'm doing transfers. What this does is, it bypasses ALL, I mean ALL, possible problems in both receiving and sending. I probably have the fastest transfer service in Evolution, if time permits. However, there are accounts that cannot receive the transactions immediately since they are TYPE-2. [Refer to above]

The reset is very time dependent. There's no 1 time for all. For me, it's 12:00AM [GMT -5]. At that time, all transfers, including TYPE-2, are just a breeze. You must find that time, if not try 12:00AM [GMT -5].

OTHER OBSERVATIONS:
- During this time, almost all receiving errors are also bypassed. For example, moving $15,000 to an account that has only received $500 before.
- I also noticed, that I was able to send funds from hacked accounts at this time as well. However, this is not practical and should not be done at all. Hacked accounts are a pain in the ass to deal with.
- 80% of the time, all transactions that are under review, gets cleared around the reset time.

RESULT: Success rate increased by almost 50%-60%. If you find your own System Reset, stick with it. There's no 1 time for everyone.

[6] DEBUNKING THE MYTH CALLED 'SEMI-CLEAN TRANSFERS'
I've had enough. I was one of the people who used it, but it has to stop.

There's no such thing as a semi-clean transfer that currently exists in Evolution. The marketing propaganda that is 'Semi-clean' is nothing but a marketing scheme. Semi-clean is not FULLY clean. Thus, it's still dirty. Pretty much self-explanatory.

I'm not here to brag, but probably, I'm one of the best people in Evolution who could market a product. Heck, I could sell you something useless by convincing you with my marketing skills. In this field of monetization, there's only 2 kinds of funds. It's either clean or dirty.

CLEAN - This is an irreversible[unless by choice]. This has circulated to a couple of accounts to make sure you won't be hit by a chargeback. This is the type of fund that is safe to cashout.
DIRTY - This is the funds you get from the transfer services. The quality of the funds you get will depend on a majority of factors.

QUALITY FACTORS:
1. Origin of the transaction.
2. The authenticity of the transfer. [Refer to [2]]

I'm not going to discuss my own personal method, but mine is COMPLETELY different from other vendors. How is it different?

1. Vendors use a third-party site, paste your email address, and then perform the transfer.
2. Vendors use an invoice you created on your OWN account.

//

1. My transactions appear as if you were a vendor on a marketplace. I mostly use electronics as they justify the price.
2. The origin of my transfers are spread out.
3. The transactions are not from a third-party site nor is it an invoice you created.

RESULTS: With my transfers, you have authentic transactions, you have seller protection, you have increased fund retention by at least 20% because of the quality of the transfer you get. Yes, it's still dirty, but by making the transactions credible, you get to keep the funds 20% more compared to other vendors.

[7] SELLER PROTECTION
My method on fight chargeback on digital goods before was patched and burned. However, we are going to abuse a system by Paypal.

If you haven't missed anything, when you perform transfers that are authentic, there is just absolutely no way for Paypal to distinguish a legal transaction anymore. Chargeback is a feature used by both legit and fraud customers. I will discuss the necessities for this abuse.

1. Consistent Transaction Flow - if you're selling tangible goods and if it's the nature of your business, stick to it. You may add some digital items that is still relevant to the nature of your business.
EXAMPLE: You're selling Gaming Laptops. You can still sell like Steam Bundle Games - 100 Games [Digital Download]. If you have noticed it, it's both tangible[physical] and intagible[digital] goods. But they are still relevant to one nature, which is gaming.

2. USPS/UPS - If only there was a way to spoof UPS transactions, but for me, Amazon works fine. I send pencil/pens to the shipping address that is in the transaction. Provide the tracking number and let it play out.

With my new method of transferring, I rarely receive chargeback. But because Paypal has increased the chargeback days to 180, I receive a chargeback like every 3-4 months. Sometimes, I get 1 in 3-4 weeks. But never in the same week or 2.

RESULT: You keep the same transaction flow on your account and you abuse the system by having authentic transactions. These also leads to bigger amount per transaction you can get on your account.

[8] EXTRA TIPS
Just some other useful information you can use when you make your own transfers.

1. Master the art of using just your keyboard - if you want to work faster, you need to work faster on your keyboard.
2. First name - the first name of the card can have a space. EXAMPLE: Jane C Foster. Jane C is the first name.
3. Last name - the last name isn't allowed to have a space but can use a hyphen. EXAMPLE: Jane C Foster-Jones. Foster-Jones is the last name.
4. Address - Make sure there aren't extra special characters in there. EXAMPLE: 1st Street, Apt 2014-". This happens sometimes.
5. Zipcode - You may get zipcodes that look like this: 78219-2092. You cannot use that in Paypal's Mobile Site. Reason being is that they don't get the - well. So instead of 78219-2092. You just use 782192092.
6. Email Address - Any email will work with Paypal. Even if your email address is [email protected].
7. Switch User Agents - if you missed 10 attempts on a smartphone user agent, switch to a tablet. If you still miss another 10, you either do a transfer to another account or wait for the System Reset.
8. Avoid low level BINS - avoid Classic/Standard.
9. Cards - I have most success with Visa. Low to none on Amex/Mastercard. And some with Discover.
10. RDP - when you still fail to send on the System Reset, do your transfers on an RDP instead. Avoid public ones as the IP addresses might be blacklisted.
11. Paypal Checkers - don't use them. Some people use Paypal Checker like in UniCC, but the owner himself told me that it might actually block the card. So it's not actually worth it.
12. Use credible products - if you have a transaction for $500. It would be stupid if it was for a toilet paper. Make it credible. Electronics are the way to go these days.

END OF v4.7 UPDATE

v6.0 UPDATE - 1-4-16 METHOD AND MORE!
The main focus of this update is on my new method which is the 1-4-16 Method. With this method, I suggest you stop looking for any other cashout method and just focus on this one. If you have noticed something, it's 1 x 4 x 4.

REQUIREMENTS:
I. 2-4 Burner Laptops.
II. $600-$1000
III. Established TYPE-1 Accounts
IV. 4-5 Professional Websites [eCommerce]

[1] REQUIREMENTS
This is the ultimate 'money makes money' guide you will read.

//
First off, we'll talk about the burner laptops.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Fast Processor.
2. At least 24GB RAM.

These will serve as our 'host'. 1 laptop = 8-10 user accounts + more accounts depending on how many Virtual Machine your box can handle. It all depends on how many accounts you want to have.

You have a hefty amount of choices here. You either go VPS, VM + Dedicated IP, or Different User + Dedicated IP.

//
Secondly, money.

It will be used to purchase accounts, VPSes/Dedicated IPs, and to buy transactions. I have a lot of people in forums who I pay to help me build transaction history. The reason I cannot use my accounts is that all of them are USA. So I have to get transactions from Russia, Ukraine, Angola, Albania, and more. I pay them $20. They send $100, I pay them $120.

Having more diverse transactions really helps you create a better transaction system with Paypal which is our goal. It should be distinct in both incoming and outgoing.

//
Thirdly, Established TYPE-1 Accounts.

You will require these to build the initial transaction history on the 1 of the 1-4-16 method. I'll explain more later on.

//
Lastly, Professional Websites.

These will be used to our cashout accounts. This will be explained well later.

RESULT: Just buy accounts from BuyVCC. They will give you deals if you buy in bulk. For your first order, get 1 Business and 4 Premiers.

[2] 1-4-16 METHOD
Get your brains ready for cashout knowledge overload.

I will explain it in 4 Parts. [1] - [4] - [16] - CASHOUT

So basically,
[1] is 1 business account.
[4] is 4 premier accounts that will become business eventually.
[16] is 16 premier accounts that will become business eventually.

GOAL: To make endless cashout/middleman accounts with perfect standing in Paypal.

[1] BUSINESS ACCOUNT
This is where we begin.

1. Define your nature of business - just use electronics or something. No need to fight chargebacks here. Trust me. Just get the best quality of transfers and it should be fine.
2. Set your expectations - I normally expect 10k-20k per [1] Account.

What we do first is to make a transaction flow. We use our established TYPE-1 Accounts and make 5 x $100.
*NOTE: NEVER EVER SEND TRANSACTION TO [1] FROM TYPE-1 ACCOUNT #1 AND SEND IT BACK TO THE SAME TYPE-1 ACCOUNT, IT WILL RESULT TO A LIMITATION!*
Example:
TYPE-1 #1 -> [1]
[1] -> TYPE-1 #5
TYPE-1 #2 -> [1]
[1] -> TYPE-1 #4
TYPE-1 #3 -> [1]
[1] -> TYPE-1 #1

You get the idea. Now, on the first day, try to limit it to 2 incoming transactions. No outgoing yet. On day 2, all should be outgoing.
DAY 1:
TYPE-1 #1 -> [1]
TYPE-1 #2 -> [1]

DAY 2:
[1] -> TYPE-1 #5
[1] -> TYPE-1 #4

After that, try to get more incoming transactions by paying people from different countries. This is a crucial part of it. Try to get at least 2-3 from international accounts. After that, we can start with a $500 Fund Transfer. And it will grow by $250 per day. So, $500, $750, $1000. By $1000, you need at least 3 x $1000 to have $1500 without any flags.
$500 x 1
$750 x 1
$1000 x 3
$1500 x 1
$2000 x 3
$2500 x 1
$3000 x 3

There's a triple transaction on every $x000.

[4] PREMIER ACCOUNTS
These accounts are considered as receivers of funds from your [1]. These will be future [1] as well. I will discuss more about this.

So basically, these are premier accounts. They can still accept transfers but not right now. We need to burn [1] before we turn [4] into [1]. Do you picture it on your mind yet?

GOAL: To get diverse transactions on your [4] using [1], TYPE-1 Accounts, and international Paypal accounts.
RESULT: Once your [1] is burnt, you already have [4] that are just waiting to be [1] that can receive transfers right away. So what does this do? Basically just having endless amount of [1] but cashing out the money already when they were still [4]. It may be confusing at first, but you'll get this.

All of the incoming transactions on [1] will be sent to your [4]. All of it. I will make a scenario so it would be easier for you to understand.
SCENARIO:
[1] has had enough transaction flow from TYPE-1 Accounts + international Paypal accounts.
[1] sends $100 to all 4 [4] Accounts per day.
[1] will only send 1 x $100 on [4] per day for 2 days.
[1] will send $250 to all 4 [4] Accounts after 2-3 days.
[1] will only send 1 x $250 on [4] per day after 2-3 days.

After that, follow the $500 - $750 - $1000 - $1500 - $2000 - $2500 - $3000 pattern if [1] is not burned yet. It's also crucial that all your [4] will have diverse transactions.

Now, from [4] you can either send all to your cashout account or build your [16]. [16] is basically 4 but multiplied by 4. The reason being so that you can have more money. MORE! I personally handle 40+ accounts right now. I'm planning to add more, but I'm not cashing it out to cash as I'm going to have problems with my taxes.

RESULT: By doing the above scenario, you are actually prepping all your [4] to be [1] after one is burned. After receiving your funds on [4], you can either start on your [16] or cashout. Up to you. I personally go with [16].

CASHING OUT
This is both easy and complicated at the same time.

You will need professional eCommerce websites per cashout account. I currently have 5 cashout accounts that can handle $10,000/day if I choose to do so.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Professional eCommerce Website.
2. Business Account.
3. Less USA transactions.
4. More International transactions.
5. Diverse Currencies.
6. Engage on a buying spree rather than a selling spree.

1. Professional eCommerce Website.
All of your transaction will be coming from here. You list items, preferably digital items. Your [4]/[16] should send funds by purchasing from the site. Not by sending it from Paypal's site. What this does is running a legal business site through your eCommerce website.

2. Business Account.
Since you have a business with your website, you need to set your Paypal's business in conjunction with your eCommerce site.

3. Less USA transactions.
This is important. But not extremely necessary. I like transaction diversions, so I prefer to receive more international than US.

4. More International transactions.
Opposite of #3.

5. Diverse Currencies.
This is important and again not extremely necessary. It all depends on your business. If you sell digital items, that will still be fine.

6. Buying Spree.
It would be too obvious if you just sell, sell, sell. 70% of the money I have in my cashout account is being spent in different sites. Footlocker, eBay, Gyft, and a lot more. 30% is going to be cash.

The goal of our cashout accounts is to settle partial amounts from our [4]/[16]. Not all, but it's your choice. I want to keep on making more just incase Paypal's decides to limit one of my accounts for no apparent reason. This has happened to me a lot of times already. So if all are applied, what are the possibilities?
Buying iPhone 6+, the moste expensive laptop, invest in stocks, or a form of investment that doesn't get taxed as it's very hard to launder money or explain how you got this amount of money out of nowhere.

You can also exchange your Paypal funds into Bitcoin and cashout via IBAN. If you do this though, I suggest you don't buy luxurious things that are named after you. Give the money to a businessman friend or your own lawyer.

In taking a further step to avoid leakage, any other questions will be discussed personally via PM or IM.

Офигеть. Много букв. Кто в теме? Стоит ли перевести на русский?

взял в одном маркте. есть еще

я б перевел бы
но времени уйдет уйма

translate.google вполне хватит,чтобы ухватить суть,а инфа интересная там есть.по одной из фишек описанных выше я полгода назад 100т.р+ заработал.

В лучших традициях говномаркетинга, начинаю выкладывать перевод по кусочкам.
Часть 1.

v3.5 Подготовка посреднического акаунта для приема трансферов
Вы можете либо купить аккаунт, либо сделать свой, линки на ресурсы предоставляются. Выбор за вами.

Далее представлен обновленный метод как приготовить хороший аккаунт для приема серых трансферов с Пейпала.

1. Купить бизнес аккаунт на buyVCC, Ну или можете создать свой и взять необходимые ресурсы на Askpin, для документов можно использовать zapili.cc
2. Удостовериться, что вся информация необходимая заполнена, включая бизнес инфо
3. После того как создали, верифицировать по VCC и VBA, если вы не в штатах - получите препейд карту (Палка).
4. После того как верифицировали, дайте отлежатся один рабочий день
5. Поменяйте секретный вопросы
6. Убедитесь что используете дедик
7. Сделайте перевод белых $250
8. дайте отлежатся один-два рабочий день
9. Сделайте перевод белых $250 с другого аккаунта
10. Теперь, два клиента сделали вам 2 чистых оплат
11. Переведите $400 на другую палку
12. дайте отлежатся один-два рабочий день
13. Переводите на бизнес акк серость
14. Теперь вы можете сразу перевести серость на свой акк для обналички без проблем

Примечание - очень важно сделать два чистых перевода, без них запорете акк и скорее всего вы его потеряете.

а вкратце можно?)

Кстати, пока нет времени приготовить вторую часть перевода - будьте внимательны, указываются кидальные сайты.

Назад
Верх Низ