Some secutiry question

jtester

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
hi

sry for advance but im very new at this...
and i have read alot of ariticles and now i have some question...

let us asume that i have a "fake" cc and that i have withdraw 200$ to my fake paypal/mb or wm this is now not so important..
but how can i now withdraw the money from my fake acc to my real acc so that i can acualy smell the money that i have "earn"?? :D

is it save now just to send the money to my real pp acc and then to withdraw to my real cc ?? or is there a chance that pp will tell if someone ask where the money is gone??

or in other word's when it is save to withdraw money to my real acc??

i now that every information have it's on price...but can someone help and tell how are they doing it??
you don't have to tell how you withdraw the money from the cc's,but only how much fake acc must the money go that it can be save withdraw to my real acc??

oh yeah and another question...if i withdraw from a stolen cc to my poker acc and then in game i lose to another acc...can they track me then or am i save to withdraw to my real cc acc

best trick have a friend go to internet cafe make and load 300 $ in new poker account and meet him on a table and have him loose good $ to you

best trick have a friend go to internet cafe make and load 300 $ in new poker account and meet him on a table and have him loose good $ to you
i was thinkig something like this and as i say it's not a problem but the problem is
when it is save to withdraw to your real acc??

becouse in some point you must accualy send the money to some real acc...

tnx for replay

Назад
Верх Низ