What I need for the be full anon?

Pascal

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
I'm new like that things and I wanna develop myself. Can someone help me for that?

To be honest . you cannot be 100% anon .
you can make it hard for them to catch you but its not impossible to catch you if you do something big which they cant forgive or forget as a small thing .
you can use proxies , vpns or proxies+vpn .
always use a good vpn provider which doesn't save your logs .

It depends on what you will do.. first.. forget use vpns because.. anyway vpn owner will give ur real ip and all ur activates to police or smthing if they ask for.. best way is use proxies and rdp.. just stay away from vpns if u wanna do risky things.

First of all you must be sure your system is clean (not hacked)-| (Qubes OS) best system to prevent hacking
I think Paid VPN service with strict no logs policy or keep your data +didn't have your payment data as you bought it from their site on Tor network by |Bitcoin| or even got it from vpn keys section on Altenen.is + changing mac address>Whonix OS
is very good solution as begaining you can also add DoH (Dns over https) this will encrypt your dns records &protecting you from your ISP Spying on what sites you use dnscrypt/you will find it in browser settings/flags
*Change your mac address using "Tmac"
*VPN will Encrypt your connection from your ISP
*then open Whonix Os (here you connect to TOR over VPN) but!! this method is diffrent as Whonix doesnt leak your real ip(in this case will be VPN ip)
Now your ISP know you use VPN but doesnt see what r u doing
VPN see your real IP and you are connected to tor network but doesnt know what you are doing exactly on tor !
Tor will never know your real ip because you used VPN to hide+encrypt your connection & Because the Whonix Gateway dosent have your real ip(only local virtual ip) so no leaks here even if anyone tracked nodes to you they will not reach even your vpn ip ;)
this should be super strong start for you but you should search more because being anonymous is big World & at the end whhen you know everything , what the best choises to use in every case you will understand that there is no privacy on internet as mr.x & Gigsaw said
i told u small method from Anonymity ocean so you have to search alot
& I am sure u will not do somthing big for while so this will help u to search safely !
read about prism
tor network
vpn/their privacy policis/encryption methods(best is AES-256) and be sure that NSA spy every vpn connection but they will not track you for small things
5eyes/9eyes/14eyes countries and never trust any thing from them
read about leaks in tor and how to protect your self from hackers on tor network +never login your accounts via tor govermments +hackers are sniffing this data & that will show your real identity
goverments act like tor nodes so you have to prevent connection to their nodes (14 eye)
learn how protect your device/accounts/network from hacking/sniffing
read about tails
Anonymous proxies vip72 is the best service
dns leaks
cookies tracking
keep away from google /fb/ all american social m. sites /use duckduckgo / use signal/wires as replacement of whatsapp
dont use chrom
read about java script danger /Webrtc/ browsers exploits
professional said in best cases you will be anonymous 96-99% no way to be 100%

& of course RDP's is a big deal in hiding
VMs used in hiding 2 !

Назад
Верх Низ