X2 ARQC & EMV CHIPSO emv writer softwares

Harvey Spectr

Пользователь
Реакции
Баллы
Hey there mates, I am about to purchase X2 Arqc Emv writer software for 1.5k USD from official seller, Just wanted to get some reviews from people that are using it or has any knowledge about this or a similar software for writing DDA bins and are making money out of them, and for all of you who who dont know, this actually writes all Sda bins and alot of Dda bins. Any help would be appreciated. Plus there is also a guy named as Soccorio who is selling his software CHIPSO for 13k USD and claims he has insiders in banks that gives him ARQC so its easy to work on DDA bins. People who has any experience in this, please comment"

you need data to get an emv software like ARQC and adup commands, X2 is shit the scripts are dead long time ago, the guy soccorio is old from csu and verified here, software works good for me major bins

what do u mean by x2 official seller? there's no official seller, x2 is being spread in forums for free because it doesn't work at all.
Money eaters claim selling x2 just to scam and rip people's money, you lack lot's of knowledge who pay for a non working free shared shit in forums?

i heard a lot of good about chipso.. the guy was first in infraud and he is good but i did not buy the software because i can't afford the price

я у модератора узновал так ответ был такой что этого парня не кто не проверял! а ребята с других форумов говорят что он просто разводит на деньги
[DOUBLEPOST=1553261852][/DOUBLEPOST]Who checked the sacorio ??? the answer is no one! moderator did not even check! funny

I have my own videos prove and i ve made a lot, if you don t trust just move on .. don t spam here in forum specially noob guys

он снял видео ! пацаны вы такое видели ! и что ? ты в кино хоть раз ходил? видел кокие там специфекты делают что твое видео? просто не чего не каких доказательств
he shot a video! you guys saw this! So what ? have you ever gone to the movies? Did you see what specific features do your videos have? just not what not what evidence

Well, where are the proofs ???

Dogmaks why you are spamming? Stop
Welcome to my emv home land.

where is the administration ??? Why did not they throw this hueplet away from syudov? the whole internet says that he is a ripper! соккорио пошел ты нахуй это тебе от русских пацанов ( просили передать ! ) ты конченная мразь ! да и другие нормальные пацаны кто это увидят не покупайте у него не чего ! вы лучше сначала пробейте информацию
[DOUBLEPOST=1553448469][/DOUBLEPOST]Козел ! в администрацию прогу не предоставил и говорит что он проверенный
ваабше охренел !

Fake claims my friend.
Resellers and haters.. you seem one of them.
Just behave. Anymore bugging you will b reported
Its ur problem that u dont understand english.
Videos on website and exclusive ones on icq

ты идиот? тебе сказали кто ты такой ! проходимец и шарлотан! доказывать что ты идиот у меня нет времени ! программу ты не предоставил в администрацию ! тебя придурка даже на другие форумы не пускают !

the guy don't accept escrow , but it doesn't mean he is ripper , so he's banned because he don't accept escrow, he have his own reasons from my point of view that's bad decision taken. and you have nothing against him.

I am looking for a good emv software that works in brazil, someone indicates

All is scam ,is no emv software which is working.

Назад
Верх Низ