LUX CCSHOP - CH-STATUS.XYZ - CHEAPEST GOOD VALID CVVs | CVVs DISCOUNTER | PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM

Dear customers! We really love you!

I wanna to share one good news with you. I understand how is it tough bypass antifraud systems, beef up an accounts and etc.

I make a decision arrange generous sale and decrease prices for most databases up to 40%!

Moreover, next week well be fantastic. We are ready to great update with US, AU, Asian, European CC's.

We are always glad to receive feedback on the forum.

Have a productive work!

bought 18 CC from database "MQ VR%30 USA $0.6".
only 2 valid.
why did your say its valid rate %30 ?
%10 at the most.you are liar.
wast time,waste money.its shit.

In this weekend with the sunny and hot weather i wanna share with you just positive news!

First of all, new database with REALLY HARD TO FIND CCs has been uploaded. Exotic countries + trafitional EU mix.

Second news seems to be really shocked our customers - just $1 for FULL INFO MIX ! You can find this DB in our online-store.

And the last one news is about great DISCOUNT for VHQ VR75% DB Mix. Now CCs start from $2.5

We love you and hope you are doing business with us well =)

Последнее редактирование:
The store previously days ago in fact, had the cc at $ 2 and offered Refund.
If it didn't work I wasn't worried because I could get a refund

Now they are worth 0.6 $ and without refund and none of them work, I used it more than 30 dollars a day buying cards for my create digital services.

But I no longer use it, until they fix that, I will not use this store with cards at 0.6 $ without reimbursement buy more than 6 and none works.

Instead of getting better, they got worse!

The store previously days ago in fact, had the cc at $ 2 and offered Refund.
If it didn't work I wasn't worried because I could get a refund

Now they are worth 0.6 $ and without refund and none of them work, I used it more than 30 dollars a day buying cards for my create digital services.

But I no longer use it, until they fix that, I will not use this store with cards at 0.6 $ without reimbursement buy more than 6 and none works.

Instead of getting better, they got worse!
Hi ! Thank you for your opinion. We will try to solve this very soon, new database is ready-to-upload. Thank you

Hi ! Thank you for your opinion. We will try to solve this very soon, new database is ready-to-upload. Thank you

Perfect if they repair that, and leave bases at $ 2 with refunds, I will buy every day I have more than 1000 active netflix, in total I have to spend more than $ 100 a week in the store, Or a cheap price, since the cards are I have to leave it alive, so that it pays for itself, what I do is buy it and once I check the one that gives me live, I use it for Netflix.

But the 0.6 $ I tried to try them but I bought 7 and none works, so that was a bad experience

I'll still be checking the news daily to see when they fix that

Perfect news my dear friends!

LITECOIN

BITCOIN

DASHCOIN

PAYMENT AVAILABLE!

SMALL UPDATE. AUSTRALIA , 6k

GQ MALAYSIA UPDATE.

I wanna recommend these CCs for using in Stripe and Shopify merchants. These CCs have no AVS and usually cardholders keep enough money. Have a nice work and profit !
[automerge]1623055272[/automerge]
SMALL UPDATE. CANADA FULL INFO.

USA with address | city | zip UPDATE.

HQ CC from the SPAM. Please use checker and have a nice work!

Hey! I've prepared 2 news for you:

1. REFILL EU + AFRICA + RARE EXOTIC DB
2. REFILL AU + NZ DB

I'd recommend exotic cards to use in VBV required stores. My tests in dell.com showed good results. Have a hot weekend!

HQ VR70% WORLD MIX SMALL UPDATE

尝试购买12个cvvs,8个无效。另外,4pcs中的3个显示有效,但实际上是无效的。他们纯粹是二手的。希望掌柜能换供应商。提供高质量的CVV

Вложения

• 下载.png
    下载.png
    48,3 КБ · Просмотры: 34
  • 微信图片_20210612222732.jpg
    微信图片_20210612222732.jpg
    76,1 КБ · Просмотры: 33
Назад
Верх Низ