LUX $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ - NEW Online Store CC+CVV - Only Best and Fresh CC

REUDUCE mrz MQ 94%~ 2394cc USA NoRef SHOCK BASE

Have a nice weekend and happy shopping, as usual I have the lowest prices on the market

add lorenzo [95% SUPER HIGH USA 850 try ! 40 !NOREF 17500сс] 1.5$ NOREF

What's better?
Buy one card with an unknown balance on it for $30-40? Even if she has 100% valid! (But this is not a fact)

Or buy 20 cards for $1-2? What do you think?

I'm sure the 2nd option is better!

Q.E.D!

Thank you CRAZY SHOP!
😘😘😘😘😘

To date, the foremost appropriate store UN agency sells budget quality CC, at an occasional value. this can be a distinct segment that's in demand in several circles of consumers. There may be no mouth pretend or deceit! At a time once different retailers raise costs to the ceiling! That together with your fifty bucks per spherical you'll be able to afford to shop for solely 3-4 cards with a sound, albeit high, however this quantity is regarding nothing! i counsel the shop to work! Definitely!
Гость

For some time. CC is valuable, however all cards with vr:>80 area unit superb. It all depends on however smart you're at carding and what you're carding. or a minimum of eightieth em. typically the cardboard is valid, however the bank might reject your dealing.

removed a large amount of old bases with low validity minus 500k, left good bases for expensive clients

UPDATE REDUCE PRICE CASP new1 87% ~ noRef DISCOUNT USA for 3$ 785cc -> 0.7$

ALL LIKED IT! FIRST OF ALL PRICE! GIVE VALID AND WE WILL TEAR EVERYONE!

Interesting shop! Lots of stuff that others don't!
Гость

add DZ0 91% MQ UK 5000cc NOREF 1.5$ try 20 SUPER BASE

Вложения

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    200,6 КБ · Просмотры: 4
Последнее редактирование:
UPDATE REDUCE xd3 LQ USA 1$ 4800cc USA+ EU NOREF try12 ->0.5$

Good valid and checker is well too.
Often victimization this store.
Right Seller )

Назад