Претензия к BlueCalm_

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Да я написал это но это не говарит о том что можно забыть про меня что но я должен получить если он раз уж на то пошло замену то доставку карты пусть оплатит он в качестве компенсации только той службой которой договариволись
[DOUBLEPOST=1548280415][/DOUBLEPOST]Я понимаю всё ждал терпеливо но это не значит что меня можно кормить завтраками любому терпению приходит конец

Please deduct it from our balance, even tho this stays on half term as no answer was provided by him whether he was declining it or not.
Anyway as it was not delivered unless he accepts to received let us know if he goes for the refund just deduct from the balance as we stated on our first post.

I'm sorry but we can't deduct anything from your deposit. It works another way. Deposit can be paid out to members only on occasion if you're declared to be a scammer. If it happens so, the "victims" receive part of the deposit in the ratio of the sum of their claim to the sum of all claims.

А когда он вернёт?

48 hours to make a refund to the Plaintiff.

Проблема такая что Отвкчик хочет мне вернуть деньги но только не 250$ а только то что я переслал ему в битке. Что за бред я покупал у него акк ба за 250 баксов и мне как-то всё равно сколько тогда курс битке был. Это битке я покупал за 250 баксов так пусть вернёт мне 250 баксов

Срок уже прошол денег так и нет

I Just received confirmation from deposits manager & refund will be processed today at BTC deposited when order was made.

Transfer should be completed in the next 5hrs or so.

you have to return $ 250 since I replenished the balance of your store by $ 250 then Bitcoin cost about 6k today it costs half as much less you will return $ 125 to me, but why did you decide that I should give you $ 125? the fact that bitcoin has dropped me doesn’t care

Bitcoin volatility is not in our hands we will return what you deposited in BTC and that is final.
Cheers

did i pay $ 250? so why should i get less?

Истец, если сумма сделки зафиксирована в биткоинах, вплоть до последней цифры, Вы должны получить ровно столько же биткоинов. Если же сделка проводилась просто с использованием биткоинов в долларах, Вы должны получить 250 долларов по сегодняшнему курсу.

Истец, если сумма сделки зафиксирована в биткоинах, вплоть до последней цифры, Вы должны получить ровно столько же биткоинов. Если же сделка проводилась просто с использованием биткоинов в долларах, Вы должны получить 250 долларов по сегодняшнему курсу.

So by that logic that means the following:

- 1St. We have deposited 500$ amount in USD, so this means if we want to withdraw the forum deposit at any time we will get 500$ in current btc price? right..

- 2nd. As far as I Pm'd the deposits manager our 500$ which is shown in USD still when asked about our deposit it was gonna paid at the same amount on BTC we deposited which is by now far from 500$.

- 3rd. If you guys can do that we will simply stick to forum rules and way of handling things which is literally the right one you deposit on BTC you get back your BTC. as bitcoin today can be 20k as it can be 1k.

As said we will Just Stick to it and go with the forums way.
Cheers

So by that logic that means the following:

- 1St. We have deposited 500$ amount in USD, so this means if we want to withdraw the forum deposit at any time we will get 500$ in current btc price? right..

- 2nd. As far as I Pm'd the deposits manager our 500$ which is shown in USD still when asked about our deposit it was gonna paid at the same amount on BTC we deposited which is by now far from 500$.

- 3rd. If you guys can do that we will simply stick to forum rules and way of handling things which is literally the right one you deposit on BTC you get back your BTC. as bitcoin today can be 20k as it can be 1k.

As said we will Just Stick to it and go with the forums way.
Cheers
Это наши правила, которые были до того как вы внесли депозит
https://procrd.org/threads/depozit-deposit.178/
Вывод любой суммы депозита производится без удержания комиссии и осуществляется в той же валюте, в которой вносился.

Это наши правила, которые были до того как вы внесли депозит
https://procrd.org/threads/depozit-deposit.178/
this is quite the problem putting it if btc was back to 20k customers would have asked for a refund on BTC and not USD, since btc is lower refund balance is asked on USD.

Seller is not made to lose, so we take the instance more convenient for us.

Since 1. This order was past limit of being refundable and we are accepting quite the side of mediator even tho what we wont accept is how the refund is made be it USD or BTC.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.
Назад
Верх Низ